Call Center Service Agent
Company: American Red Cross
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Description: Location: Southwest Charlotte, NC (28273) Standard
Schedule: Sunday 11:30am ? 8:00pm and Monday thru Thursday 12:00pm
? 8:30pm The training hours are Monday thru Thursday 9:00am until
5:30pm for the first two weeks only. This position offers a base
pay + bonus eligibility, shift premium, a comprehensive benefits
package and vacation accrual begins after 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to commit to 90 days of uninterrupted
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year of telemarketing, customer service or call
center experience is required.
- Proficient in using multiple computer applications
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment to quickly and
efficiently meet donor service needs.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal communication skills, the ability to work with
potentially difficult customers, and work in a fast-paced call
center environment is required. Responsibilities:
- Contact blood donors by telephone using a dialer system to
recruit for blood donation.
- Use information from multiple computer systems simultaneously
to target appropriate blood drives for donor, update donor records
as needed and to record outcomes of calls.
- Schedule appointments while providing positive service
experience to maximize donor show rates.
- Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a
call with a donor, to ensure a consistent donor experience.
- Maintain daily production standard, including phone calls and
appointments per hour, to meet established collection goals.
- Develop a working knowledge of donor criteria to inform donors
of eligibility and reduce deferral rates.
- Maintain accurate records of donors/groups contacted and
appointments scheduled to avoid errors, poor customer relations and
to ensure sufficient donor availability.
- May develop new leads and implement new donor recruitment
programs to ensure an increased donor base and an adequate blood
- Respond to or transfer inbound calls to the appropriate
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- May coordinate support of community and business donor groups
to assure a positive image of the ARCBS. The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified. The
American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law. ** This is a sourcing requisition that is used to
identify potential candidates for several similar positions
currently vacant. If you are contacted by a member of the Talent
Acquisition Team, you may be directed to apply to a specific,
active job opportunity. The candidate profile you build for this
requisition can be used to apply for other American Red Cross
opportunities. IND123 Apply now! Joining our team will provide you
with the opportunity to make a difference every day. The American
Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. The
American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its
employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative
team spirit environment.
Keywords: American Red Cross, Charlotte , Call Center Service Agent, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!