Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description A Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent is a personable and customer service oriented real estate agent who walks various clients through one of the most substantial transactions they will ever make. This career is multi-faceted and offers the agent the opportunity to act as a sales professional, marketing expert, customer service manager, contract negotiator and client advocate. Every day in real estate is new, exciting and different than the previous day, so the Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent is best suited to those who like change and flexibility.
- Market and advertise all homes in your real estate portfolio to get the best visibility possible
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate sales process
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
- Be an expert in your community's real estate market so you can consult with credibility and expertise
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, our future has never been brighter. Our brand is inspired by world renowned Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and our vision is crystal clear: to be the best recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the U.S. and across the world. In this office, our people work tirelessly to ensure that our sales associates can effectively help clients achieve their goals. Because in this business, nothing is accomplished alone; success is something we all contribute to.
All of our Managing Brokers are graduates of the Integrity Coaching training provided by Integrity Solutions, which means they are equipped to support you in exceeding expectations for service and professionalism in everything you do. We offer free, in-house training including Foundations for Success, New Agent Training, Pathways to Success, and Continuing Education plus online Real Estate Training by David Knox. We also have an in-house, full-time trainer who has over 20 years of experience in the real estate business.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, house, listing, real estate broker, resident, residential, residential leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, Charlotte , Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!