Real Estate Sales Associate
Company: NetWorth Realty
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Voted "Best Places to Work" in 2017 & 2018 by Glassdoor! A bit about NetWorth Realty: Accredited by the BBB, NWR is one of the largest wholesale real estate companies in the nation. Ever-growing, NWR has 17 offices nationwide and consistently opens 3 new locations each year, in order to become fully nationwide. We specialize in wholesale residential real estate which means we help clients find/purchase/finance distressed homes and sell/rent them after being rehabbed. We're a one-stop-shop for clients, and a world of opportunity for our associates! We'd love to hear from you if: You're tired of the 9-to-5 grind You're tired of a capped income You'd like more time for family, the gym, and your passions? You want to create passive income by creating your own investment portfolio Here's why YOU should apply:
- Glassdoor named us "Best Places to Work 2017".
- Our Sales Associate role is considered very entry level, which is why we offer such a stellar training program. Simple as that. We'll give you free, one-on-one, training with several of our very own, top-producing NWR associates. We like "newbies" that are willing/eager to learn! Bring on the "newbies"!
- Our culture. We won't hire you if we don't see it being a good fit for us, or for YOU! We won't waste anyone's time. Most brokerages will make a job offer to any Tom, Dick or Nancy with a license. We're more interested in making sure it's the right fit, professionally, relationally, and culturally for both sides. Company culture means a lot around here, and we're on a mission to maintain and preserve our AWESOME one!
- FREEDOM! Freedom from that desk-job - - join us and make your local community your "office space". Freedom from a conventional work schedule and capped incomes. Speaking of money, average 1st-year associates earn $50,000, and average 2nd-year associates earn $100,000. That's a pretty fair pay raise in a year's time. Fun Fact: In 2016, one of our 1st-year associates closed the year out at nearly $129,000. No prior experience in sales or real estate.
- Management opportunities abound! The average amount of time it takes to move into a management role is ONLY between 3-5 years.
- Oh, and Glassdoor named NWR "Best Places to Work 2017". I think it's worthy of being mentioned again! By the way, see what people are saying about us on our Glassdoor profile, by going here: Who we're looking for: We need someone who's eager to train, can learn our model, and duplicate it with consistency. We'll teach you everything you need to know, all you need to do is apply it. What's required:
- Real estate license and NMLS (or in the process of obtaining)
- Honesty, integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit. I look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: NetWorth Realty, Charlotte , Real Estate Sales Associate, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!