Sales Compensation Analyst
Company: Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. We're on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence. Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on. Role Value Proposition: The Sales Compensation Specialist position provides consistent customer service with each inquiry from the field and broker dealers regarding their life and annuity commission payments. Perform a variety of calculations and research to ensure the timely processing of commission payments for the field agents and broker dealers. Must be able to reconcile discrepancies to locate missing payments as well as adjust errors. Perform daily/weekly/monthly tasks and ad-hoc projects as assigned. Must have the ability to multi task and work diligently to ensure that all issues and requests are resolved in a timely manner. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing customer service activities over the phone, and through e-mails correspondents for agents, field office representatives, and internal customers daily.
- Calculates, adjusts and processes compensation/commission payments for field/sales personnel and broker/dealers in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Handling inquiries and complaints from the field and broker/dealers regarding payments, then researches, determines, calculates, and processes necessary adjustments.
- Conducts basic research and/or participates in special studies, assists in modeling future short and long term financial results, reconciles actual results against projections, and explains variances.
- Reconciles moderate to complex discrepancies, which require the collection and review of payment histories to locate missing payments and/or locate errors.
- Works on financial analyses assignments or projects of a routine, basic to moderate level of complexity, dependent upon position and learning curve.
- Maintains and revises procedures as needed to ensure proper documentation exists; tracks and reports on all exceptions.
- Providing senior level subject matter expertise with minimal supervision. Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 2+ years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in keyboarding, with strong data entry and math skills.
- Uses sound business judgment and customer service skills.
- Possess good communication skills, organizational and detailed oriented skills.
- Knowledge of producer, management, and broker/dealer compensation programs and methodologies preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Company's computer and compensation systems preferred. Travel: Up to 25% Sales Compensation Analyst
Keywords: Brighthouse Financial, Inc., Charlotte , Sales Compensation Analyst, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!