Posted on: February 12, 2024
Candidates must be located in the Charlotte area.
LHH Recruitment Solutions, the worlds leading HR Solutions provider
is seeking a motivated and dynamic Sales Executive to join our
team. As a Sales Executive, you will play a crucial role in driving
the growth of our company by identifying and capitalizing on new
business opportunities. You will be responsible for establishing
and nurturing client relationships, understanding their needs and
promoting our services to mee those needs effectively.
As a Sales Executive, your entrepreneurial spirit is more than
welcome here. Not only will you be the (virtual) face of our
business, but you will also be our resident sales guru!
- Identify and target potential clients through market research,
prospecting and lead generation.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our services and how
they address client challenges.
- Generate new business leads and opportunities through cold
calling, networking, referrals, and other appropriate
- Meeting with prospects and clients virtually and in person
- Negotiating and selling our staffing solutions
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve and
exceed sales targets.
- Present our services to potential clients, addressing their
inquiries and objections professionally.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelors degree or five (5) years of professional work
- Proficient in cold calling, providing solutions, growing
accounts, reviewing metrics and delivering presentations.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach, go getter,
displays relentless competitiveness in a fast-pace, rewarding
- Adaptability and willingness to learn about new services and
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
A journey to bring out the best in you We believe that having an
understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and
be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with
multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can
expect to guide you along the way.As one of the worlds largest
employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the
diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a
culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can
thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and
valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and
diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting
fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledThe Company will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction recordsThe anticipated salary for this position is
$50,000 unless outlined below. This position includes an incentive
program that may include bonus and/or commission.
Anticipated Salary:California $66,560Colorado $54,999New York City;
Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties - $58,500New York- All
Other Locations - $55,341Washington - $67,724
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical,
dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits,
wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available
paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday
Keywords: LHH, Charlotte , Sales Executive, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!