Senior Sales Executive - USA
Company: IndyKite, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Who we areIndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0,
with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity,
offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.Based
on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine
learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on
a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map
every person, device, and asset across an organization or network
and provide personalization and authorization services, with
flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that's just
the start.Cool things like completely changing the way identity is
managed online, putting power back in the hands of the people and
giving them control over their own identity. Making authentication
more secure, more private and better for both enterprise and the
individual. We want to change things for the better and offer
solutions for the next wave of the internet - web 3.0Why we need
youYou have a strong, credible background in selling to and
engaging with the C-Suite in FT5000 and large government
organizations. You have developed or worked within a 'value
selling' framework and have had success in building extraordinary
customer relationships while role modeling your behaviors within a
field team. You are also a curious person- who pulls motivation
from an open environment where creativity is celebrated. You have
drive and a keen interest to enter a software company at an early
growth stage, where you can be part of creating the story. You are
looking for a place where your ideas will be championed, with the
support and motivation from a group of experienced colleagues who
are 'in it to win it.' Your success and individualism matters, are
celebrated, and provides you with a platform to grow.Using best
practices, your creative intuition and drive, your network and
experiences, as well as guidance provided from the field sales and
management team, you will:
- Position and articulate IndyKite's value proposition as the
solution of choice for modern Authorization programs in large
enterprise and national government.
- Partner with inside sales and marketing to develop market
research and analysis on the market, companies, and businesses to
drive and convert business in new accounts.
- Partner with inside sales and marketing to help identify,
quantify, and qualify Ideal Customer Profiles to target using web
and other available research tools.
- "Land:" Negotiate, convert, close contracts with prospective
customers and partners.
- "Expand:" Partner with strategic customers and partners to grow
- "Develop:" a "territory "plan" and report progress with
management on a monthly basis.
- Forecast sales activities on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly
progress following agreed leading sales indicators with sales
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the
- Work with management to set goals for yourself along a personal
- Additional responsibilities may include travel to meet with
potential customers / prospects as well as in person / virtual
participation at events.
- Ensure use and data integrity of Hubspot (CRM) and Sales &
Marketing engagement tooling.
- Travel up to 60%.What you will need to succeed
- 7+ years SaaS or tech-sales experience in B2B software.
- 3+ years sales experience selling to senior executives /
C-Suite in large organizations.
- Experience in deep tech, identity and access management, or
graph database tech.
- Self-starter, curious, with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Experience carrying, planning to, and succeeding quarterly
sales targets to an annual quota.
- Confident in engaging in conversations with executive level new
prospects, and seeking out new opportunities on a day-to-day
- Enjoy engaging with and working with people above all.
- Exceptional communication and social media skills.
- Previous experience managing a prospects and pipeline via
- English language skills are mandatory, fluency in an additional
language a huge plus.Why you should choose us
- Authentic:Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep
market experience and credentials in scaling software co's from
0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact:Own your future - participate in the success of
developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity:We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity:Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity,
for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding:We provide competitive salary & equity benefits,
flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other
things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience:expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect
some fun, expect it all. We don't set limits, and neither should
you ---We're a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric
people (just the average amount), looking for some more team
members. "No one is you, and that is your power," we're looking for
people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to
make things better.If there's one thing we're good at, it's
gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new
band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about
having the best people - get that right, cool things will
happen.Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass
Keywords: IndyKite, Inc., Charlotte , Senior Sales Executive - USA, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!