Senior Living Sales Counselor
Company: Merrywood On Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionGreat Sales Opportunity with great benefits!Who
is Bridge Senior Living:At Bridge Senior Living, our mission is to
positively impact the lives of our residents, their families, and
our associates each day. If you are looking for a fulfilling and
rewarding career filled with purpose, Bridge Senior Living is the
place for you! Our team members make a real difference in the lives
of our residents and families each day. We pride ourselves in
creating a rewarding work environment where associates feel
appreciated and valued. Our 4 Service Pillars of Show Love, Serve
with Purpose, Protect with Care and Exceed Expectations is what
makes our communities a special place to live and work.Job
Summary:The Sales Counselor is responsible for the community's top
line revenue by driving direct sales to achieve and exceed budgeted
occupancy, average daily census, and rate per unit revenue targets.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable rules, regulations and
- Personally accountable for direct selling to prospective
residents and their representatives, achieving quotas/ratios and
maintaining personal lead data base.
- Maintains an accurate, and up-to date YARDI data base according
to the guidelines established by the Director of Sales and
Marketing in conjunction with the home office.
- Represents the product, services, and fee structure
- Conducts visits, and diligent follow-up on all leads, inquiries
and walk-ins in an effective and timely fashion.
- Achieves or exceeds established goals for phone calls, average
gross sales, inquiry to visit and move-in ratios.
- Assists in developing and implementing strategic monthly,
quarterly and annual marketing plans in cooperation with the
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Participates in weekly marketing meeting with supervisor, sales
team, Executive Director and other directors as necessary to
discuss prospects, pre-visit agendas for scheduled visits, event
planning, performance expectations, sales strategies, marketing
planning and success celebrations.
- Participates in the move-in process, provides accurate and
timely admissions paperwork prior to admission.
- Attends all required community in-service training, and
participates in company training programs both online and in person
- Utilizes only approved rate incentives according to the
structure and conditions provided.
- Obtain and demonstrate knowledge of the Discover Your Spark
Lifestyle and Wellness philosophy and its inherent core values.
Support and participate in Discover Your Spark (e.g. assist with
feedback groups, assist in new initiatives, encourage Residents and
act as champions of fun).
- At times Business Development/Community Outreach duties may be
- Performs other duties as requested and assigned.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to
graduation from an accredited college or university, with major
work in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Strong sales/marketing skills, computer skills and familiar in
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to learn and utilize Yardi Lead Management software.
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Next Day Pay with PayActiv!
- Excellent Benefits - Continued education and training to
advance your career - The friendliest leaders and teammates to help
you along the way EEO Statement:Bridge Senior Living is an equal
opportunity employer. We are united by our pillars to Show Love,
Exceed Expectations, Protect with Care and Serve with Purpose. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment where all associates have a strong sense of belonging.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Merrywood On Park, Charlotte , Senior Living Sales Counselor, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!