Sr. Media/Ad Sales Trainer
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Spectrum Reach () grows businesses of all sizes with custom,
multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data,
innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
At Spectrum Reach we offer a hybrid work arrangement for most
The Facilitator III serves as a Senior Media Sales Trainer to
facilitate learning at Spectrum Reach, the Advertising Sales
Division of Charter Communications, Inc. They are a high level
contributor, works independently and/or collaboratively on complex
projects and is seen as a resource and expert to the organization.
This is a senior level position that requires 5 years of
training/facilitation experience and up to 5 years of experience in
the Advanced Advertising industry.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates learning in variety of content areas, with
particular focus on Advanced Advertising space and Selling Skills.
Leads learning through a variety of delivery methods to develop
participants' skill sets. Mediums may include Instructor Led
Training (ILT), Virtual Instructor Led Training (vILT), rapid
learning, eLearnings, and videos.
- Collaborates with Learning & Development team, business
partners and greater project team to perform analysis of learning
needs and implement a solution that supports initiative and its
goals. Take lead training role in task forces, committees and/or
team meetings providing learning subject matter expertise. Ensure
training programs are tied to bigger picture company
- Creates and follows facilitator guide to lead learners through
appropriate activities, discussions and debriefs. With support of
facilitator guide, provide feedback to learners to aid with
knowledge transfer and behavior change.
- Leverages a project management approach to ensure events are
proactively managed for successful execution. Completes all
pre-training and post-training duties, including LMS submission
forms, session registration, classroom preparation, participant
attendance, evaluation assessments and follow up
- Maintains knowledge on specific course content to evaluate
current training solutions and make timely and relevant content
- Monitors, reports, and recommends delivery modifications to
ensure training effectiveness.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and problems before and during
- Seeks input from peers, stakeholders and learners on projects
for continuous improvement
- Shadow training end-users to gain deeper understanding of how
training translates in the business
- Pursues development opportunities focused on facilitation,
learner engagement and classroom management excellence
- Facilitate the self-discovery of strengths and opportunities
for development in others
- Serve as peer mentor
- Serve as a resource on complex technical issues.
- Serve as back up training team lead when needed
- Perform other duties as requestedREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Demonstrate expert industry and company specific
- Fluency in Consultative Selling Strategies and Advanced
Advertisings data targeting capabilities preferred.
- Must be able to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of
organizations selling strategy, workflows, and key differentiators
to our customers.
- Excellent presentation and classroom management skills,
in-person and virtually
- Solid knowledge of different learning approaches
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office applications
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems, Webex and
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to communicate with all levels of company personnel,
including senior leadership
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple
projects under tight timelines
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer focus
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Participation in a professional industry association as a chair
or volunteer preferredEDUCATION
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of training and/or
- Related Work Experience
- 5+ years training delivery experience at professional level or
- 5+ years experience or equivalent in the functional area and or
business unitWORKING CONDITIONS
- Frequently travels
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within
Company required standards, and auto insurance HTR330 310518-10
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Charlotte , Sr. Media/Ad Sales Trainer, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!