Field Sales Coach, Remote US
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Field Sales Coach - Remote US
DataRobot is looking for a highly driven, focused, and high impact
Field Sales Coach with strong knowledge of enterprise-wide software
technologies and value-driven sales. We're seeking someone
experienced in complex consulting situations with both very
technical customers as well as C-Level and other decision
You'll be comfortable with the concepts of selling. You'll
collaborate with a passionate team and work with industry leaders
within the field of Predictive Analytics. This will initially be an
individual contributor role, with management and team building
responsibilities as opportunities warrant.
- Actively participate in the leadership discussion where GTM and
enablement could be a relevant component.
- Involvement in AMER QBRs and leadership sessions.
- Plan and execute key skills training, including new hire
onboarding, excellence level training and online training.
- Support and coach the sales team (including RDs and AEs) in
executing the sales process at all stages.
- Build a trusted relationship with RDs and AEs and become the
go-to-person for GTM activities and sales processes.
- Actively participate in sales cycles supporting 3 Whys, POV
Plans, Business Cases and Executive Presentations.
- Support the wider Enablement team in executing core company
events such as Quarterly Business Reviews, Sales Kick-off and
- Identify and propose areas for improvement across the GTM
driving data-driven innovation.
- Experience of a wide range of enterprises across multiple
- Has two of the following:
- Has 3 years plus of selling using the MEDDIC framework.
- Has 3 years plus of selling AI or analytics software to large
- Has 3 years plus running sales enablement for a high-growth
- Has an understanding of building business cases and
communicating value; ideally +5 years of experience.
- Proven experience working with and presenting to C-level
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ideally having run their own
- Eager to learn, get out of the comfort zone and act upon
- Happy working in a team and individually.
- Travel is approximately 30%.
- Must be a team player.
All U.S. DataRobot employees must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If there is a medical, religious, or other legally
protected reason that prevents you from receiving an available
COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for
consideration, we have a process in place to evaluate requests for
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the
United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster
supplement for additional information.
All applicant data submitted is handled in accordance with our
Keywords: DataRobot, Charlotte , Field Sales Coach, Remote US, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!