Director of Sales - Toshiba Business Solutions
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Director of Sales
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Director of Sales in Charlotte, NC. Toshiba is an
industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security,
and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
Our people bring creative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for people who are driven to
contribute their professional best.
Summary: Toshiba Business Solutions' Director of Sales may lead
Sales Managers, Selling Sales Managers, Major Account Managers,
Solutions teams, and MPS Specialists who are business-to-business
sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of
office solutions including high-speed digital copier/printers, full
copier/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management
Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and other
non-Toshiba products to meet established revenue objectives for the
Team. This role executes on the strategic direction for the
marketplace through sales professionals. This role reports to the
TBS VP/GM, or VP Sales.
* Executes on the strategic direction of the marketplace while
leading the Managers and possibly some Sales Professionals
* Identifies opportunities to grow market share and creates
programs for the Sales Professionals to improve sales results.
* Manage team to drive net- new business through both high
conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns, as
well as team generated prospecting activities.
* Adopt and instill Toshiba's culture of sales excellence,
including established sales processes, pipeline management,
forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI's.
* Work effectively and co-ordinate with Managers including Service
and Administrative leaders.
* Participate in activities of cross functional teams to improve
results of the sales team.
* Ensure sales team has the necessary resources to perform
properly. Manage sales team communication and ensure goals are
* Cultivate sales team industry knowledge.
* Collaborate with clients to understand and identify their
objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services
where business opportunities exist.
* Manage and develop strong relationships with C-level clients and
deliver high levels of client care.
* Direct presentations and product demonstrations, negotiating the
terms of the sale, and client satisfaction.
* Develop and manage a robust prospecting plan including territory
* Develop sales metrics driving team to build and maintain a
pipeline capable of meeting assigned team and identifying
opportunities for new business.
* Generate and analyze sales reporting and forecasting as required.
Identify problem areas and advise executive management of potential
solutions to mitigate problems.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
* 8 years outside sales experience in a business-to-business
* Entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
* Industry experience is preferred but not required.
* Demonstrated success managing sales managers and sales
professionals and executing strategic sales direction for a
* Must have strong knowledge of how a business operates internally,
and the ability to manage in a cross-functional or matrix
* Ability to deliver on budget objectives by executing on sales
plans, goals, and results measurements; allocating resources;
reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
* Lead sales teams toward achievement of corporate goals and grow
* Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an
executive, owner, and / or decision-maker with a client approach.
Proven accomplishment measured against revenue and customer
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated business acumen including sales quota achievement
and closing sales.
* Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel and
PowerPoint. Must be proficient in salesforce.com or comparable CRM
* Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating
excellent time management skills.
* Ability to travel as required.
* Requires a valid driver's license and reliable insured
* Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this
role in accordance with Executive Order 14042 on Ensuring Adequate
COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. TABS will adhere to
all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client
requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior
to employment to ensure compliance.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* Pet Insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Charlotte , Director of Sales - Toshiba Business Solutions, Sales , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!