Adecco is currently hiring for an Internal Sales Representatives
for a Client in the Charlotte area. The ideal candidate should have
face to face sales experience, prior successful sales track record
and proven leadership ability.
• Develop a personal time and activity management plan that details
the effective use of the working week to cold call for prospect
generation, follow up on leads, develop and advance sales
opportunities through to closure, develop high value leads for
• Ensure the timely preparation and submission of reports, plans,
forecasts and expenses as requested by line management.
• Keep salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM and other internal systems up to
• Undertake sufficient sales activity to build and sustain a sales
and lead pipeline that will subsequently generate enough revenue to
meet and where possible exceed targets.
• Using professional and ethical sales skills and techniques sell
to the suspects and prospects in the pipeline to achieve and where
possible exceed revenue and activity targets and quotas.
• Follow up on sales leads, enquiries and opportunities within the
territory in a timely and professional fashion so as to qualify in
or qualify out potential sales opportunities.
• Manage and track sales prospects through the whole sales cycle,
recording all activity, sales stages and interactions on SFDC
• Undertake such sales activity as may be necessary to advance the
sale including uncovering needs, presenting solutions and prodcuts,
demonstrating products on line, writing and subimtting proposals
and quotes, negotiating and closing the order.
• Prepare and/or contribute towards the preparation of any
materials, documentation, presentation, RFPs or demonstrations as
may be necessary to fulfill and complete the sales process and
bring the sale to a successful close.
• Manage any lost sales opportunities with the same professionalism
as prospects so as to contribute towards the company's objectives
of creating and maintaining a good impression and image in its