Energy Field Consultant
Company: Alpha EMC
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job DescriptionWith a track record of increasing growth,
visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded
environmental consulting firm, Alpha EMC seeks an experienced and
talented Part-Time Field Consultant to join our team. Our
client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust,
integrity, professionalism, & excellence; and, we make it a point
to use good judgment, fairness, & common sense to meet our
challenges. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge
consultation & innovative environmental, safety, & energy solutions
that improve lives. You'll find that our team consists of talented,
dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the environment & our
sense of pride!
- We're seeking a motivated Part-Time Field Consultant to help
build our dynamic service firm. Duties and responsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Conduct construction site evaluations to assess EPA Stormwater
compliance, OSHA Safety compliance, and IECC Energy
- Verify that proper Erosion and Sediment control practices
(BMPs), Safety Measures, and Energy Code requirements are in
compliance with pertinent regulations
- Complete all site evaluation documentation in electronic
systems and onsite recordkeeping Stormwater/Safety/Energy Log
- Communicate specific requirements of state and local
Stormwater, safety, and energy regulations to client onsite
- Consult with client to stay ahead of potential compliance
issues and improve efficiency and operations.
- Update all regulatory onsite records, including SWPPP logs,
site BMP maps, and required site postings.
- Communicate daily with immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a positive, communicative relationship with
- Return all calls and emails from clients promptly and within
the same business day.
- Be proactive in learning regulatory requirements, problem
solving, and solution oriented.
- Educate clients on all of Alpha EMC services as well as work
with Alpha EMC management to bring additional value to clients
related to new services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of general construction
- Minimum of A.A. required; B.S./B.A. preferred, or technical
- Dependable transportation required for inspections. PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTSThe physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in
upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work
in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking,
stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting
for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push
materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to
lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned
Keywords: Alpha EMC, Charlotte , Energy Field Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!