HVAC Field Service Supervisor
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Are you tired of each day dragging by without any excitement?
Are you looking for a job with more human interaction?
Do you enjoy the rush of a fast-paced job? Do you love talking with
Holy cannoli! It's like you were made for this job!
You really should apply for our Field Service Supervisor
Before you feel discouraged by the titleyou do not need previous
management or supervisor experience! You just need a couple years
of experience as a residential HVAC Service Technician, but you've
got that, don't you? In fact, you probably even have Universal or
EPA Type II certification.
How would you like a new pickup truck? Free uniforms? A free
Oh yeah, this is a really cool job.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability AND Life
Insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and a 401(k) Retirement
Plan are just some of the perks available so you and your family
can relax, knowing you're covered. In fact, you even get plenty of
paid time off to use however you'd like. Like I said, cool job,
huh? You'll be well taken care of here.
You need a job that keeps you going. One that energizes you. One
that develops you. One that truly suits you. This is it!
You have a natural talent for conversation. You get your energy
from meeting people and talking with them. You aren't afraid to
speak in front of a crowd, and you even love getting to know people
personally. As a Field Service Supervisor, you'll help with
training and coaching, sometimes as a large group and other times
on a one-on-one basis. Your warm personality is exactly what we
need for this position.
Your friends describe you as energetic, enthusiastic, and
altruistic. You know how to get people hype, but you're decisive
and you can get things done quickly. All the while, you're also
focused on helping people as much as possible, and we love that
The Field Service Supervisor has an absolute commitment to an
effortless experience for the technicians and the Morris-Jenkins
customers. Helping people and making them happy gives you a great
sense of satisfaction and achievement, as it should!
Even though you have experience as a technician, you want to focus
more on the training and coaching side of things. Once in a while,
you might have to do a quality check for a customer, but overall,
you won't be running service calls.
Do you enjoy reading? What's your favorite book? We've got some
great literature for you about leadership, and we will strongly
encourage you to read-to-lead while you're here!
As Field Service Supervisor:
- You'll provide feedback, encouragement, support, professional
development, and coaching to the Service Technicians.
- You'll partner with installation, dispatch, warehouse, and
other departments to ensure timely and accurate service to
- You'll work closely with the Service Manager to discuss areas
in which technicians require additional technical training.
- You'll address escalated customer concerns to ensure an
effective and long-term resolution.
There's no one out there quite like you, and there's no company out
there quite like us. Did you know Morris-Jenkins even won the
Charlotte Observer's "Top Workplace" award in 2016 and 2018? This
isn't just a job, we aren't just a company, and you aren't just an
employee. Here, you're family!
It's time you work somewhere that allows you to truly be
We think we're going to like the real you.
Ready to prove us right?
Your resume and application are great, but is it really fair to
assume a piece of paper truly captures YOU? We don't think so.
Complete a Sparkhire one-way video interview (link below)! It's
short, simple, and surprisingly fun! hire.li/873de30 .
The stuff HR wants you to know:
- 2+ years of residential HVAC Service Technician experience with
diagnostic troubleshooting and repair service, including air
conditioning & heating systems
- Universal or Type II EPA certification
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Expert technical knowledge related to residential HVAC
- Keen ability to work accurately, efficiently, and manage
- Committed adherence and enforcement of the company's core
values and core purpose
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write in the English
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- NATE Certification
- Valid local driver's license with acceptable driving & criminal
- Abstinence from drugs with clean drug screening results
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Commitment to company values
- This position deals with aggressive personalities in a highly
competitive industry and will be stressful
- Typical workweek is ten (10) hour workdays five (5) days per
week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late
weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as
- This is a position of authority; it is your responsibility to
be an example for other employees and to address issues with them
or their supervisor immediately when necessary
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Morris-Jenkins, Charlotte , HVAC Field Service Supervisor, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!