Posted on: August 22, 2019
Intapp develops software and provides services to enable
professional services firms to leverage the disruptive power of
data, intelligent automation, and AI to better compete. Our goal is
to enhance an organization's ability to win more business, operate
profitably, manage risk, and collaborate more closely with clients.
The Principal Consultant participates as a member of the
Professional Services team to fulfill the Intapp brand promise and
delight our customers by providing world-class enterprise
consulting services through platform implementation; services
designed to realize value, align business and strategic goals, and
to support strategic development of the customer.
As a Principal Consultant, you will lead the client through the
platform/product implementation process as part of a small team.
The Principal Consultant provides the customer with the functional
and operational consultative guidance required to successfully
implement and realize maximum value from the Intapp platform. The
Principal Consultant brings the professional subject matter and
platform knowledge, skills, and abilities to bear in order to
challenge and inspire creative, yet practical solutions to
operational challenges in professional firms of all sizes globally.
The effort requires a naturally motivated, emotionally intelligent,
independent professional with exceptional relationship-building and
communication skills. The ideal candidate is capable of capturing,
translating, and designing conceptual processes and creating
thoughtful, practical solutions to operational challenges.
Experience in legal conflicts of interest, risk compliance,
accounting or investment banking independence, systems
design/development, business process consulting is preferred.
- Participate as the Functional Lead of a project team during the
- Execute business process analysis, evaluation, and design
efforts in order to develop a solution that aligns the customer's
operational and strategic goals, and resolves challenges, through
the implementation, development, and configuration of Intapp
- Produce organized, detailed, but easily consumed design
documentation for purposes of capturing and conveying
design/development/configuration of Intapp software.
- Support project Technical Lead in the implementation of the
- Deliver product/platform training to customers on the developed
and configured solution(s).
- Assist the Servces Sales team with the scoping of Statements of
Work and related pre-sales consultative guidance..
- Act as the trusted advisor and subject matter expert to the
- Support other Intapp operations such as Support, Customer
Success, Product, and more.
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant or business analyst
- 3+ years of experience in a risk management or IT role
supporting risk-specific business activities in professional firms
such as conflicts of interest research/resolution, risk compliance,
financial conflicts and independence or similar
- Engaging listener and thoughtful communicator possessing
exceptional written and verbal skills
- Organized, disciplined, but flexible independent professional
with strong ability to task-switch
- Expected travel to clients: 50-70% of the time
Keywords: Intapp, Charlotte , Principal Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!