Application Support Analyst
Company: Sonoco Products Company
Posted on: May 20, 2019
You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly
collaborative culture. Global success hasn t changed our tight-knit
feel we ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have
thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our
associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in
another company it truly is a special place.
SONOCO S TRIDENT DIVISION HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR AN APPLICATION
SUPPORT ANALYST THAT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DIVISION S
UTILIZATION OF PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE, ENSURING THE MAXIMUM
BENEFIT IS ACHIEVED FROM AN EXTREMELY COMPLEX SUITE OF TOOLS. THIS
POSITION INVOLVES COLLABORATING WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE TECHNICAL
SOLUTIONS TEAM BASED AT TRIDENT SITES AROUND THE WORLD WITH THE
GOAL OF STANDARDIZING THE WAY IN WHICH THE TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM
CONFIGURES PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE.
* You will be an evangelist of our global values and principals
* You will be responsible for configurations, maintenance, and
support of Production Technologies used to drive global
* You will advocate Production Technology tools, promoting good
working practices and ensuring the current feature set is being
used to its fullest.
* You will work closely with the Development team to advance the
integration of production technology and in house developed
* You will assist with feasibility analysis feedback on
configuration requests along with managing expectations of what is
* You will transfer your packaging lifecycle knowledge into
business configuration solutions.
* You will be persistent with adherence to Production Technology
global configuration consistency policies.
* You will maintain production systems that include Esko, Hybrid
* You will interpret, approved and documented requirements into
technology configurations and developments.
* You will configure system workflows and process to improve
efficiency, performance, scalability and quality.
* You will provide adequate assistance to internal departments
while encouraging and supporting the broader innovation framework
for the organization.
This position is located in our new beautiful offices based
Cincinnati, Ohio, or Charlotte, NC.
* We expect you to believe and promote our global values and
* We expect you to be proficient in ESKO Web Center, Automation
Engine and a understanding Graphic Production Technologies.
* We expect a minimum of 5 years in packaging life cycle management
and or equivalent prepress/print production experience.
* We expect you to have experience working with Esko, Adobe
Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
* We expect a Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution in
Computer Science, Engineering, Graphics Arts or equivalent industry
* We expect you to assist in documenting Functional Requirements
* We expect you to occasionally visit customer locations to support
our Customer Services teams in relevant areas
(This is a progression experience and level will be based on
candidate experience and business needs)
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That
s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it
easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you
and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
For more information, visit www.sonoco.com/careers or follow us on
social media @Sonoco careers!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and
do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any
other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national
origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital
status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, or any legally protected
Keywords: Sonoco Products Company, Charlotte , Application Support Analyst, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!