Company: XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As an OTR Driver, you will have the opportunity to see America's highways as you move a steady stream of freight. If you're looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Perform pickups and deliveries
- Load and unload vehicles
- Inspect and maintain truck/trailer in operating condition
- Move a steady stream of freight with coverage in the Midwest, South and Southeast from our large freight base
- Enjoy plenty of home time options
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- To be at least 23 years old
- 1 or more years of recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No DUI's within the last 5 years
- No license suspensions in the last 2 years; no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No careless, reckless, or following too closely violations within the last 24 months
- No major chargeable accidents within the last 24 months
- No rear end, jackknife, or rollover accidents in the last 5 years
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire DOT drug screen
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Or--al, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Keywords: XPO Logistics, Inc., Charlotte , OTR Driver, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!