Information Security Analyst - Public Key Infrastructure
Company: Allstate Corporate Hiring
Posted on: January 15, 2019
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ?" slogan. As of year-end 2013, Allstate had $123.5 billion in total assets. In 2014 Allstate was number 92 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies in America.
Where good people build rewarding careers. Think that working in the insurance field can?t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You?ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers? lives. We?ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you?ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you?ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Job Description Allstate Technology & Strategic Ventures (ATSV) team is embarking on a journey to optimize, modernize Application computing in the Datacenters and to leverage various Cloud provider services.Within Allstate Information Security, Enterprise Key Management Engineers are tasked to develop Key Management standards, oversight authority for all Private and Public Key related activities, bears responsibility for maintaining the environments at all points in their lifecycle. Educate & mentors Business/Technology teams around adoption/ best practices and ensure compliance with all responsibilities for Key management. Job Summary As Enterprise Key Management Security Engineer, you will be part of an Enterprise-wide Information Security Engineering team responsible for supporting Public Key Infrastructure Service. The selected candidate be responsible for planning, implementation and support of the Enterprise Key Management Security System (EKMS) Platform. This candidate will be responsible for design, deployment, configuration and maintenance of Public Key Infrastructure in a global environment. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who enjoys working against aggressive delivery goals in a fast-paced, dynamic and technically complex environment. The candidate will also enjoy building and maintaining cross-organization relationships, drive process simplification and end-user satisfaction. ? Job Description
- Understanding of information security frameworks, incident management/response, security operations, and application security best practices
- Work closely with IS team and across all business areas where security applies
- Ability to operate effectively under high pressure situations and/or against deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
- Ability to support Incident Response (gathering evidence from logs, etc.)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Have a good understanding of cryptography-based protocols including external communications, data storage, authentication and data transfer.
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
- Results-oriented, continuous improvement mindset
- Strong scripting experience
- Organization and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Experience with security team operations in complex technical environments
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Experience with system and technology integration for various security technologies
- Create security reports used for troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Produce and maintain Metrics & Reporting Job Qualifications
- Bachelor?s Degree and 5+ years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- 3 - 5+ years? experience in PKI concepts and security properties
- 3+ years? Windows Operating System Knowledge
- Ability to work with minimal direction on a variety of, and sometimes ambiguous, requirement
- Windows Platform certification
- Ability to describe highly technical information in an understandable level to any audience
- Self-motivated (takes initiative), confident and reliable
- Ability to assume ownership and willingness to take responsibility and manage projects to completion
- Must be a problem solver with root cause analysis skills who brings solutions to the team
- Experience maintaining and implementing new settings along with remediation and mitigation as required
- Ability to document installation procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), etc.
- Experience in Windows programming (.Net, VB Scripting, PowerShell, Administrative scripting) a plus
- Experience of different Windows/ UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft's Active Directory infrastructure able to gather information requested
- Develop and execute scripts / reports according to specification
- Understands typical Enterprise Change Management processes The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen. Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands?. As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary ? but that?s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you?ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Information Security Analyst - Public Key Infrastructure
Keywords: Allstate Corporate Hiring, Charlotte , Information Security Analyst - Public Key Infrastructure, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!