Company: New York Technology Partners
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Hi, Hope you are doing well !!! We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Position: OpenText ArchitectDuration: long term Contract Location: Charlotte, NC A leading global manufacturing company has embarked on global ERP consolidation program by rolling out SAP S/4 HANA 1709. As part of this program, to enable and support the ERP program, the company has decided to implement OpenText suite for SAP. The initial focus of this implementation is install, configure, integrate and rollout out OpenText DMS and OCR.In this regards the company is looking for a resource that is well versed with OpenText solution, working with SAP S4HANA project implementation, be able to identify the needs and architect the solution in the areas of OCR, vendor invoice management, DMS and archiving needs in an SAP environment. Key Responsibilities (NOT LIMITED TO)
- the resource will have more than 5+ years of experience in implementing OCR, archiving, Vendor invoice management, and Document management solutions. This position requires for cloud installation of the Opentext solution (SAP) with expertise in sizing, installation, functional requirements gathering, and work with a larger team of experts in DMS, archiving, OCR capabilities of the solution. The resource must be able to work and architect the solution for the program needs. Expertise in similar solutions such as IXOS, documentum, and other enterprise DMS, OCR, Archiving solutions will be a plus.
- The resource should be able to work with other design and program solution architects (both SAP and legacy environment) and be able to conduct workshops and interactive sessions and implement in a productive environment with several regions. The resource should be well versed in working with a larger team and have several years of implementing similar solutions and be able to coordinate and support the legacy systems requirements gathering to one global SAP system landscape.
- Functional Requirements specification and Document.
- Solution Design and Customization.
- Perform Content Server configuration, Archive Server Configurations and integration with SAP.
- OpenText VIM Workflow
- Working with the Global Support (GS) team to provide Hypercare support and resolve any issues arising from the implementation.
- Working with the JET Process team to finalize the design of enhancements that have been identified
- Work on the implementation of the enhancements
- Testing and Documentation of all the enhancements and changes made
- OpenText VIM Knowledge transfer to the Long-term GS team
- Work with Core Team on production incidents and fixing defects
- Perform Adhoc and project-based support as needed COMPETENCIES
- Installation and configuration of the OpenText xECM solution platform and components -
- Open Text Content Server
- Open Text Archive Server
- OpenText ECMLink
- OpenText Directory Services
- IIS, Apache Tomcat
- OpenText Content Server optional modules
- Experience with archivelink setup with archive server with SAP S/4
- Participation in at least 3 full implementations of the OpenText VIM solution;
- Working on projects in highly customized SAP environments;
- Experience with SAP S4 business suite highly desirable;
- Working with custom workflows for Approvals (PO and NonPO) highly desired;
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP/4.
- Knowledge of ECM/xECM.
- Need 5+ years of experience in implementing the solution from SAP DART, SARA, and other SAP solutions from archiving to a complete setup of the solution. Must be able to support and resolve issues from a proof of concept to a multi-regional rollout with many years. Must be able to present the solution to a bigger customer audience, articulate, and be able to provide solutions for the longer term. This position requires a greater literacy on SAP and Opentext solutions and proficient in SAP ILM solution to show value in data storage, archiving and long-term SAP best practices implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications;
- 5+ years of SAP/OpenText VIM Functional/technical experience;
- Experience with Internal documentation - technical and functional;
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, planning and leadership skills;
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must;
- Experience in dealing with cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.WORK ENVIRONMENTThis job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. May occasionally move or lift up to 50 pounds.Travel This position will be based at JELD-WEN Corporate headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina with occasional national and international travel may be required. Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Global full life cycle SAP Enterprise Resource Planning implementations.
- Hand-on experience working with OpenText and SAP S/4 HANA
- Proven experience in an Enterprise team management role and previous responsibility for functional and technical guidance over the whole project lifecycle.
- Ability to engage with internationally distributed development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflicts; handle shifting priorities in a flexible manner.
- Exceptional communication skills: Influence, collaboration and expectation management to work with Global Information Technology and business teams to deliver expected results.Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please email me the resume along with contact details on or give me a call at You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly. - provided by Dice OpenText S4 SAP
Keywords: New York Technology Partners, Charlotte , OpenText Architect, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!