HVAC Service Techs -Dispatched fm home -up to 100K Potential
Company: ARS Rescue Rooter
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Job Description Company: Brothers Air Heat and Plumbing GROW WITH THE PROS ANDMASTER YOUR CAREER SERVICE TECHS ARE GENERALLY DISPATCHED FROM THEIR HOME OFFICE. YOU MUST LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF CHARLOTTE, NC! EARNING POTENTIAL UP TO 100K PER YEAR!! Only the best of the best work for the one of the fastest-growing leader in residential services: BROTHERS. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise! In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back. If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at BROTHERS This professional will assist in setting work priorities, training employees, and coordinating work assignments to ensure quality workmanship and completion of jobs within set timeframes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs. Job RequirementsWhat You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros Required Credentials:
- 2 years of HVAC service experience in addition to training at an accredited technical school OR 3 years of exp without technical school training
- EPA certification .
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends. Preferred Credentials:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Nate certification How We Reward Your Professionalism EARN UP TO 100K - TOP PAY!!! ***$1000 sign on bonus if hired with experience. The bonus is paid out in 3 equal increments after your 90, 120, and 150 day of employment.*** Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation---. Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business. Join our winning team and apply today at Careers.ars.com All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks. BROTHERS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply Not ready to
Keywords: ARS Rescue Rooter, Charlotte , HVAC Service Techs -Dispatched fm home -up to 100K Potential, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!