Posted on: February 12, 2024
United States of America
CAN03: Carrier-Charlotte, NC 9701 Old Statesville Road, Charlotte,
NC, 28269 USA
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and
sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class,
diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC,
refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible
by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that
make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing
industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and
we can make a difference together.
About this role
This position is for a Logistics technician who is under direct
supervision. Prepares necessary shipping documentation. Responds to
basic to fairly complex customer or shipper questions and
complaints regarding storage and distribution services. Uses
standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Adhere to all safety requirements and wear appropriate (PPE)
Personal Protection Equipment
- Act as first response to resolve all missed receipts.
- Facilitate cross functional-
3PL/Warehouses/Procurement/Planning problem solving to ensure
accurate receiving throughout the enterprise
- Flexible in working off-site at the 3PL when needed to drive
material flow improvement activities
- Ability to work with multiple priorities of the business
- Ability to work overtime and beyond 40 hours and weekends when
needed to support production
- Responsible for answering Planning, Warehouse, Production and
Engineering inquiries in a timely manner.
- Daily data gathering and accurate reporting
- Works under direct supervision to provide assistance with
managing inventory and movement of materials.
- Prepares necessary shipping documentation.
- Checks arriving materials to ensure they match purchase
- Handles and maintains flow of materials and products in
manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
- Maintains and updates production and delivery schedules.
- Responds to basic to fairly complex customer or shipper
questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution
- Tracks and traces goods while they are on route to their
- Collects and compiles data from contracts, purchase orders,
requisitions and other documents to assess supply needs.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years in a quality, incoming audits, and/or cycle
- Ability to squat, sit, stand, walk, reach daily and as needed
to perform all job functions
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work in a team as well as independently
- PC knowledge
- Ability to follow procedures, best practices, and report unsafe
and unprofessional behavior
- Demonstrates a collaborative communication style
- Drives for results
- Makes decisions, solves issues
- Promotes and champion change
- Pursues personal development
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
Keywords: Carrier, Charlotte , Receiving Auditor, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!