Quantitative Materials Analyst
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Apply Now Email Job Charlotte, North Carolina Posted 10/11/2023
Business unit: Field Operations Areas of interest:
Research/Analysis Requisition Number: 2023-23196 FSC350 JOB
The Supply Chain Management Analyst is an integral contributing
member of the Supply Chain team, responsible for supply/demand
management, analytics and support initiatives of the Supply Chain
organization. Develop and report metrics to improve process and
ensure optimal use of supply chain systems. Perform audits and
provide reports to management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain and track critical supply chain metrics as assigned,
including supply from internal and external sources, demand from
multiple sources and inbound and outbound materials management;
prepare metrics for executive presentations.
- Provide financial and operational analysis specific to the
needs of the Supply Chain group.
- Develop and maintain standard formats, templates, and operating
- Interface as a point of contact with Supply Chain field
- Assist to identify gaps in efficiency and other areas needing
- Manage projects and initiatives to refine or install supply
chain management tools.
- Provide support to the operational entities on the development
and implementation of supply chain processes and practices.
- Provide support to accounting/finance teams on material and CPE
- Take on additional duties as assigned to support the
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSRequired Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to
gather comprehensive requirements and delivery results
- Superior personal computer skills in all Office applications
with emphasis on Excel and Access
- Verbal, written and inter-personal communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, working
efficiently and effectively under deadlines.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts,
proactively reach out for information when necessary and draw valid
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplined
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast paced and rapidly
- Knowledge of supply chain fundamentals and concepts
- Knowledge of cable systems and operations a plus
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau or Business
- Knowledge of statistical modeling using various approaches such
as ARIMA, multiple regression or probit/logit.Required Education
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with Business, Statistics,
Mathematics, or Economics concentration; or equivalent training,
education and experience
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- Business analysis, planning and reporting experience - 5+
- Experience preparing reconciliations of differing data
setsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSPreferred Skills/Abilities and
- Experience creating reports/dashboard which senior leaders can
use to drive results.
- The ability to use R/Python/Power Query to manipulate large
data sets and summarize results.
- Prior experience in materials planning and forecasting.
- Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- SAP or similar ERP/PeopleSoft inventory experienceWORKING
- Office environment
- Some travel may be requiredCharter Communications is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package
that rewards employees for their contributions to our success,
supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value
at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be
considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States
by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet -, TV, Mobile
and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum
Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more
than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32
million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what
matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce
that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities
for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.
Learn about our inclusive culture.
Apply Now What do you love about working here at Spectrum? So I've
been a part of Spectrum since 2002, and what I enjoy the most is
- Data Scientist, Spectrum Enterprise Database Administration,
Research Charlotte, North Carolina View Job
- Business Analyst Business Analysis, Research, Customer
Operations Charlotte, North Carolina View Job
- Lead Data & Reporting Analyst Operations, Research Charlotte,
North Carolina View Job Day in the Life - Field Tech Day in the
Life of a Field Technician Sign up to receive the latest career
opportunities directly to your inbox. All fields marked with an
asterisk (*) are required. First name Last name Email Are you a
member of the military community? Areas of interest Enter a
location and a category, and click "Add" to create your Job Alert.
Select category Select location
- Research, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States Remove
- Supply Chain, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Keywords: Spectrum, Charlotte , Quantitative Materials Analyst, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!