Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on: November 17, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lou ZunigaAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $75,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:My client
specializes in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and
Telecommunications engineering and are renowned for their expertise
in the federal/military, municipal/local government, and healthcare
sectors. Their portfolio boasts a wide range of projects, varying
in size from $75,000 to $1 billion. Setting themselves apart, my
client offers comprehensive in-house services that leverage
cutting-edge technology and engineering innovations.Why join
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Bonuses/IncentivesJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly skilled
Electrical Design Engineer to join our dynamic team and provide
technical expertise and design services for electrical projects. In
this role, you will be responsible for leading both large and
small-scale design initiatives, collaborating with Architects and
Owners, and producing construction drawings and specifications to
meet our clients' needs. Your proficiency in various codes and
standards will be essential in ensuring the success of our
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with PE
- Possess a minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in
- Experience with power distribution, lighting, fire alarm
systems, grounding, and coordination/arc flash studies.
- Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD software.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of the National Electrical
Code (NEC) and familiarity with Building Codes, NFPA Codes, and
- Preferably experienced in Federal/Municipal Government,
Healthcare, or Aviation projects, though not mandatory.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently to complete
- Must be a US Citizen and possess a valid driver's license.Key
- Effectively manage design schedules and coordinate with team
members to achieve project milestones.
- Engage and collaborate with Architects and Owners, fostering
productive working relationships.
- Conduct preliminary evaluations to determine project
feasibility and requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and accurate meeting minutes to
document project progress and decisions.
- Produce precise design documents, including drawings and
specifications, to meet project specifications.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Charlotte , Electrical Design Engineer, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!