CDL-A SHUTTLE DRIVER
Company: Mohawk Industries
Location: Indian Trail
Posted on: November 17, 2023
- 3rd Shift starting at 4:00 pm
- Weekly Average $1,450
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule
- (877) 957-3129 Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company
that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a
private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join
Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and
benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Shuttle Drivers transport Mohawk products to warehouses,
distribution centers and other drivers.
Why be a Shuttle Driver for Mohawk?
- Competitive?Hourly pay
- Home daily
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation About Mohawk
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than
130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a
complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone,
vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most
recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile,
IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group
and Mohawk Home.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Charlotte , CDL-A SHUTTLE DRIVER, Professions , Indian Trail, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!