Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Posted on: September 19, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lou ZunigaAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:My client
holds a specialization in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and
Telecommunications engineering, they are renowned for their
expertise in the federal/military, municipal/local government, and
healthcare sectors. Their portfolio boasts a wide range of
projects, varying in size from $75,000 to $1 billion. Setting
themselves apart, my client offers comprehensive in-house services
that leverage cutting-edge technology and engineering
innovations.Why join us?Benefits:100% employee ownershippaid
holidays unlimited paid time off health, dental, and vision
insurance401k retirement plancasual dress codework from home-half
day FridaysJob DetailsWe are seeking a talented and experienced
Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team and provide mechanical
engineering services for our clients. In this role, you will be
responsible for creating construction drawings and specifications,
collaborating with architects and owners, and leading the design
efforts on various projects. Your expertise in mechanical design,
knowledge of codes and standards, and ability to manage design
schedules and team members will be vital to your
- Lead the design efforts for both large and small-scale
- Effectively manage design schedules and coordinate with team
members to ensure project milestones are met.
- Collaborate and communicate directly with Architects and
Owners, fostering productive working relationships.
- Conduct preliminary evaluations to assess project requirements
- Prepare comprehensive reports and meeting minutes to document
project progress and communicate key findings.
- Produce high-quality design documents, including drawings,
specifications, and reports.
- Stay updated with industry advancements and best practices
related to mechanical engineering.Qualifications:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (PE
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in Mechanical
Design, including expertise in HVAC load calculations, Life Cycle
Cost analysis, air distribution design of VAV and CV systems,
hydronic system design, equipment selection, Shop drawing review,
assessment of existing systems and facilities, and field
observation and reporting.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the International Mechanical
and Energy Conservation Codes.
- Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD is essential.
- Must be a US Citizen.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Charlotte , Sr. Mechanical Engineer, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!