Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!BASIC PURPOSE: To load all the
outbound orders into the designated tractor trailers in compliance
with company procedures and standards. This makes sure the drivers
have the product safely stowed and organized for maximum efficiency
for the day's deliveries.We help you make it! US FOODS-- is one of
the largest food distributors with a culture and history of
promotion from within, excellent training programs, and a
continuous improvement focus. We are looking for Loaderswho relish
the chance to push their potential, grow and reap the rewards of
joining the US FOODS-- family. US FOODS-- has a lot to offer:
- US FOODS-- is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard
work is rewarded
- We are committed to compensation, and benefits that respect,
and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Excellent LeadershipBENEFITS START DAY ONE: medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) Plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life
insurance and paid parental leave. Check out our Benefits by
clicking on the link Main Ingredients of the Job! As a US FOODS--
Loader, you will be responsible for loading products on designated
trailers and sourcing properly securing products in trailers.
Strength, endurance, and the ability to meet weekly standards for
loading productivity and accuracy while working in a safe manner.
US FOODS-- delivers exact and damage-free orders. Your efforts are
the foundation that defines US FOODS-- success based on our pillars
of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
Schedule: This is a night shift position; Sunday - Thursday Great
Loaders are crucial to the US FOODS-- team and one of the important
faces of our organization. Our Loaders strives for integrity and
reliability while building trust by working directly with warehouse
management to identify and address concerns. What you bring to the
- High School Diploma/ requiredRelated Experience/Requirements:
- Performs all pre-shift duties including safety check of all
- Works in multi-temperature areas as assigned.
- Performs various shift duties that could include trailer
cleanliness, before loading to ensure the trailer is clean, has the
proper temperature, and is ready for loading
- Ensure all pallets are built according to stops and are
securely wrapped to avoid damage during transport.
- Verify header labels on all pallets and check for damaged or
outdated products before loading.
- Also, confirm load diagram is completed and submitted
- Must satisfactorily complete all company-mandated training and
- Strength, endurance, and the ability to work in extreme
temperature conditions are required to perform the job safely and
- Normal warehouse environments as well as cooler and freezer
areas where temperatures may be as low as -5 degrees.
- Must be able to read alpha and numeric codes from load
- One-year recent experience in highly physical, labor-intensive
occupation preferredYour efforts as a Loader meet the foundation
that defines US FOODS-- success based on our pillars of cultural
beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service. BECOME A US
FOODS-- TEAM MEMBER! Stay updated by following US Foods on any of
our social media platforms at the bottom of the page! #LI-AS2
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Charlotte , Loader, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!