Night Forklift Operator
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!BASIC PURPOSEOperate an
industrial forklift to perform material handling assignments.
Identify and transport material to and from storage areas and
loading dock. Operate forklift/high-lift in order to lower stock to
ground level pick-level slots from higher level reserve slots
during night shift & day shift, and to put received stock in higher
level storage slots during the day shift using safe operating
practices.Our Night Forklift Operators start at $20.60an hour, and
with incentive pay our top performers make over $24 per hour. We
are looking for Forklift Operatorswho relish the chance to push
their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US
FOODS-- family. We help YOU make it!US FOODS-- is one of the
largest food distributors with a culture and history of promotion
from within and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing
job skills and leadership development training. US FOODS--has a lot
- Work Schedule Sunday - Thursday 3:30 pm start time
- US FOODS--is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard
work is rewarded
- We are committed to compensation, and benefits that respect and
reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week
- Paid Training AND Paid Overtime
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Excellent Leadership BENEFITS START DAY ONE: medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) Plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life
insurance and paid parental leave. Check out our Benefits by
clicking on the link Main Ingredients of the Job
- As a US FOODS-- Forklift Operator, you will be critical to
theUS FOODS-- team and one of the important faces of our
organization Your efforts are the foundation that definesUS FOODS--
success based on our pillars of cultural beliefs, work ethic,
collaborative spirit, and service.
- Transports pallet loads of product from dock to correct
warehouse slot using powered industrial equipment and ensures all
pallets are secure in designated slots to avoid damage or injury
when product is selected.
- Replenishes pick slots with products from reserve slots to
maintain inventory levels for night shift selection.
- Performs operations and safety checks, including battery,
brakes, lift controls, and fire extinguishers.
- Records all product, equipment, and warehouse damage.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the aisles by removing any debris
from the floor and racks. What you bring to the table
- Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent
- Related Experience: Job-related certification for Material
Handling Equipment; Prior Selector experience is preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Able to read and write legibly;
basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide); must
be able to understand SAE commands. Great Forklift Operators are
crucial to the US Foods-- team and one of the important faces of
our organization. Our Forklift Operators strive for integrity and
reliability while building trusting relationships with customers.
Stay updated by following US Foods on any of our social media
platforms at the bottom of the page! #LI-AS2***EOE
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National
Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Charlotte , Night Forklift Operator, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!