Lead Infrastructure Technician Release in Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted on: May 28, 2023
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction,
success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need
for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology WHAT THEY
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has
reported record profits WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Leads the routinely performed analysis during normal IT
Infrastructure operation, including on networks, firewalls,
servers, operating systems, applications, and devices.
- Oversees the acquisition, installation, and any upgraded
computer components and software and planning for service outages
and other problems.
- Approves automation of routine tasks using scripting and
writing basic computer programs to address more complex systems
software configuration and enhancement.
- Reviews domain solutions and executes changes in line with the
- Communicates project, operational, and strategy risks and
opportunities to senior management, along with corrective action
plans when required.
- Publishes metrics to qualify and quantify configuration success
and ensures that configuration practices are following
- Approves documentation as it relates to domain configuration,
routing, processes, and service records.
- Ensures successful delivery on all project and operational
commitments, including quality and timeliness metrics.
- Coaches, mentors, and delegates work to lower-level
professionals. THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- 5+ years of previous experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with project management tools and
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple
- JIRA, M365, ITIL
Keywords: AccruePartners, Charlotte , Lead Infrastructure Technician Release in Charlotte, North Carolina, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...