Company: IWS, LLC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Impact Workforce Solutions is hiring Production Associates /
Concord, NC. Impact is proud to offer an industry leading benefits
and wellness package, with eligibility for some programs beginning
Day 1!Our positions are full-time, year-around employment with paid
training. We offer:
5 Days of PTO6 Paid HolidaysUp to 50%
of health insurance premiums paid by ImpactAccess to a retirement
plan, financial fitness, and employee savings programs2nd Shift
Monday - Friday - - - - - - $17 / hr.Job Summary: -A Production
Associate will assemble or package various materials/components by
hand or with support of minor machinery and hand tools.Job Duties
and Responsibilities:Machines, tools, and equipment used: packaging
machines, various sealers, manual pack stations, extruder and
injection presses, measurement instruments, screwdrivers, pallet
jack, solder material, glue guns, and various assembly machines and
hand tools.Materials used: Various packaging materials, assembly
materials (screws, rivets, nuts, clips, etc.) and components.
- Work assignments and training performed by Lead or Setup.
- Start and stop machine, packaging/assembly quality
- Have knowledge of safety devices and operating procedures.
- Obtain proper product materials per Bill of Materials.
- Ensure that equipment will be operated in a safe manner.
- Check parts to ensure consistent quality and low scrap.
- Know production standards for each job assigned and attain
those standards whenever possible.
- Keep records on quality audits, production, scrap, and
- May be responsible for routine, minor setup, and changeover of
- Maintain good housekeeping, keeping machinery and work area
clean and safe.
- Assist other team members with work, rework, and final
- Total responsibility to eliminate non-conformance within
quality of products.
- All other related duties as directed by the Supervisor.
- Education: High school degree or GED preferred.Experience:
Minimum three months manufacturing
- Basic reading and writing skills in English.
- Math skills
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand the majority of the workday.
- Able to perform repetitive job functions; hand mobility,
bending, kneeling, pushing, and pulling.
- Manual dexterity required for assembly and operating tools and
- Ability and applied knowledge of the production worker job
description.Personal Protective Equipment Required to be worn:
- Hearing Protection
- Eye Protection
- Able to work overtime when necessary. -Thank you for your
interest in Impact Workforce Solutions, we are proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer and participate in the E-Verify
eligibility confirmation program.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: IWS, LLC, Charlotte , Production Assistant, Professions , Concord, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...