Company: TechDigital Corporation
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Need onsite Email confirmation
Skills: - Sox, Governance Risk & Compliance, IT Audit, Cyber
Security, IT Compliance Management, IT General Controls risk
assessment, IT Risk Controls Testing, Change Management, SoD,
Job Description: - Provide support to IT regulatory compliance
audits and related activities that includes following but not
- Plan and conduct end-to-end periodic User Access
- Facilitate and support Business and IT process walk
- Manage Audit evidence management and verification of C&A of
- Manage Audit issues.
- Manage remediation of deficiencies.
- Identification of area of improvements.
- Collect and report IT compliance metrics.
- Report overall status of IT compliance activities to IT
- Assist IT Compliance team in documenting and reporting control
deficiencies upon discussion with business owners, Internal
Auditors/External Auditors and collaborate with IT control owners
regarding recommendations to address the root cause of issues and
- Collaborate with IT, Business, and Financial Control teams to
identify and manage lifecycle of IT General Controls, key IT
Automated Controls, Key IPEs and all IT Compliance related
activities to ensure they are well established, documented, and
- This includes creating and administering training and awareness
programs for control owners and end users.
- Perform ITGC risk assessment and collaborate with IT to help
them design and implement applicable IT controls
- Support SDLC projects and provide SDLC assurance oversight to
ensure that ITACs, IPEs and IT General Controls are imbibed into IT
solutions development and deployment processes to ensure
SOX-compliant solution deployment.
- Lead detailed testing of controls to ensure risks are
appropriately identified, associated audit procedures are applied,
related controls are designed and operating effectively, and
mitigate the identified risks.
- Lead annual planning and maintenance of the IT risk control
matrix for relevant IT systems and controls.
- Review and help refine controls and compliance processes and
identify opportunities to ensure proactive management and
mitigation of Risks.
- Assist in revamping and restructuring IT Compliance Framework
defined at WDT.
- Establish, track and provide updates on IT compliance related
initiatives to Management.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure IT
compliance requirements are being met.
- Collaborate with IT control owners to ensure timely completion
of quarterly, half-yearly and periodical controls and
- Facilitate control walk through activities and help develop
test procedures to test IT controls with control owners.
- User Access Creations
- BGV validations
- Should have hands of experience in handling tools like
ServiceNow, idm, etc.,
- B.E/B.Tech with MBA preferred. Candidates with following
Certifications will be preferred:
- ISO 27001 Implementer, Lead Auditor
- ITIL V3.0
Keywords: TechDigital Corporation, Charlotte , GRC Consultant, Professions , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...