Posted on: March 20, 2023
United States of America
CAN03: Carrier-Charlotte, NC 9701 Old Statesville Road, Charlotte,
NC, 28269 USA
Maintenance Lead Tech.
- Complete paperwork on work orders, TPM reporting, posting of
work orders, on-site documentation, and project status reports
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast past environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have solid computer skills
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
- Maintain the flow of work for the department to meet the daily
output schedule assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist with on-the-job training of employees.
- Enter new work tasks for work orders.
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment utilizing
schematics, blueprints, manufacturer's specification data sheets,
multi-meter, and PLC's
- Help to maintain a safe work environment by performing
maintenance tasks and repairs to the facility and equipment as
- Installs, adjusts, and troubleshoots AC/DC motors, drives, PLC
components, scanners, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, air compressors,
chillers and building systems, fans, light curtains, and other
related controls utilizing all provided shop tools
- Maintains accurate preventative maintenance records, including
labor, time and inventory for all work performed utilizing the TMS
- Performs other duties as assigned. Understands the urgency of
minimizing equipment downtime at all times.
- Use ACE tools to track and improve processes within area of
- High personal standards with regards to productivity, quality,
- Mandatory overtime and weekend hours are frequent and may be
assigned as needed
- EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma or GED required. Prior experience in a
manufacturing environment and lockout/tagout certification
preferred. Vocational or trade school certification preferred
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as schematics,
blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions,
and procedure manuals.
- Ability to use precision measuring devices
- Works under general supervision, relying on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Prior training in lockout tagout, arc flash, confined space,
and hazmat preferred
- Prior experience operating powered industrial vehicles
preferred (forklifts, scissor lifts)
- Ability to handle competing priorities and manage time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude is required
- Lifting up to 30 pounds
- Climbing on top of and underneath large industrial
- Must be able to frequently perform the following: stand, bend,
crawl, stoop, twist, climb ladders, and work from lifts/scaffolds
up to 40 feet.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
Keywords: Carrier, Charlotte , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...