Company: TerraBella Little Avenue
Posted on: March 19, 2023
TerraBella Senior Living is the proud operator of more than 20,
amenity-, care- and lifestyle-focused communities located
throughout the Carolinas, Virginia and Georgia. TerraBella
communities together account for more than 1,500 units and span a
full spectrum of senior living and care options, including Active
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and available,
short-term Respite Care. -
TerraBella Senior Living is looking for a -Director of Facility
Operations -to join our community TerraBella Little
- Supervises the maintenance of the buildings, grounds, security
and mechanical assets of the Community.
- Responsible for the execution of all housekeeping, laundry and
transportation services throughout the community in accordance with
established guidelines in community policy and procedures.
- Responsible for the total operation and maintenance of the
campus. Supervises the maintenance of Community buildings to the
high standards of construction.
- Develops vendor relationships and negotiates contracts for
maintenance services when appropriate. -
- Conducts inspections on apartments prior to occupancy.
- May receive after hours calls for maintenance emergencies.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive preventative
maintenance program and work order system.
- Plans, organizes, develops and leads the overall
housekeeping/laundry operations in accordance with federal, state
and local laws.
- Reviews monthly financial statements and implements plans of
action for deficiencies.
- Processes and submits monthly expenses and budget data
- Completes team member staffing and scheduling according to
operational and budgetary guidelines.
- Ensures transportation vehicles are maintained in good working
condition. Have vehicles regularly inspected to ensure safety and
- Oversees that all passengers are safely driven from community
area to destination according to schedule.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Bachelors/Technical degree in related
- Four years maintenance supervision experience.
- HVAC experience or training.
- Working knowledge of machinery, tools, repair techniques,
plumbing and related repair.
- Experience with electrical systems, phone systems, fire panels,
emergency response systems and disaster preparedness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Provides leadership by exhibiting confidence in self and
others; inspires and motivates others to perform well. -Benefits:In
addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, TerraBella
offers a comprehensive benefits package. - -Eligible team members
are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and
paid holidays. - -Team members are eligible to participate in our
outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance
Program and accident insurance policies.Thank you for your interest
in TerraBella Senior Living careers. - If you have any questions
about the position you are applying for, please contact the
community directly. -EOE D/V
Keywords: TerraBella Little Avenue, Charlotte , maintenance director, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...