Senior Business Analyst
Company: LendingTree, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
You absolutely love data (unstructured and structured), and
arriving at data-driven recommendations that have an immediate
impact on the business. You are passionate about communicating
insights as much as you are about discovering them in the first
place. You constantly ask questions about how to use analytics to
improve the business. Are there new data sources out there that
would help us make better decisions? What is driving our KPI trends
and what levers exist for us to optimize performance?
This role in support of My LendingTree (MyLT), LendingTree's
digital advisor experience that offers consumers financial tools
and credit monitoring to help them make the best financial
decisions possible. As part of the MyLT analytics team you will
partner with Product, Marketing, Tech and other key business
stakeholders to find insights and opportunities for growth in our
ever-evolving digital product suite. This role will monitor
engagement and financial performance of key products across our
user base, using several analytical and visualization tools to
drill down into the data and identify insights that you will use to
craft strategies that impact our business.
- Achieve a deep knowledge of our user's behaviors when they log
in; generate insights that lead to promote increased engagement and
- Recommend user acquisition strategies that are grounded in a
strong understanding of how they impact our unit
- Apply your expertise in strategic analytics and analytic
storytelling to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users
interact with our core products to maximize customer satisfaction,
lead performance, business revenue, and product
- Be proactive with asking strategic data questions to
stakeholders, ensuring that the right questions are being answered
with an appropriate level of rigor and that analyses lead to clear
and actionable recommendations and impactful product
- Partner with Marketing, Product, Technology and other
cross-functional teams to understand testing needs; advise on KPI
and measurement setup that fits best and construct reporting needed
to monitor performance.
- Build data visualizations, reports, and presentations as needed
to tell stories with data
- Assist business users with ad-hoc analytics and reporting
- 2+ years of experience in Analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Analytics, Business, or similar
- Superior problem-solving skills. You know how to rip apart
difficult problems and construct elegant solutions.
- Business acumen: you have experience building a P&L and
diving into the attribution behind changes to cost and
- Strategic toolkit: you can focus an organization on the key
business levers and not get caught in the million daily tasks. You
see the forest and the trees.
- Pragmatic: you know the 80/20 rule and know when to boil the
ocean and when not to. The solutions you develop are understandable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills: You are
comfortable working with peers and C-level executives
- Self-directed. You check in regularly with your boss, but you
can run with a ton of autonomy and can guide the tasks of your
- Inquisitive mind: your curiosity causes you to dig deeper than
the surface level
- Hands on: You roll up your sleeves and get your hands
- Team player: You play nice with others. People like working
- Masters in Analytics is preferred.
- Experience working with digital marketing (PPC) and consumer
websites. Transaction-based B2C sites with membership base
LendingTree is the nation's largest online lending marketplace.
That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find
the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and
insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe
the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans
and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating
house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people
find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in
personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit
cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree
family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most
sensible financial choices.
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to
give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial
- We still make funny commercials.
We're a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work
hard and test our products often. We're collaborative, ambitious,
candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest,
most talented people you'll ever work with. We care more about your
smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please,
do wear clothes to work!), and we're pretty good about rewarding
innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done
(we even have an award for employees called the GSD, "Get Stuff
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity
and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not
discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender,
gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital
status, sexual orientation or military status.
Keywords: LendingTree, LLC, Charlotte , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!