Senior Logistics Analyst - NC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
POSITION SUMMARYThe Senior Logistics Analyst will oversee supply
chain processes and product delivery by tracking and reviewing
invoices, shipment status, and delivery route activity. We are
looking for those who thrive in high growth start-up environments!
This is a hybrid role that would mainly consist of account
management, analytics, operations, and sales.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIESThe essential functions include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes various types of logistics
data including availability of product,reliability of transport and
delivery, and other data related to product supply chain
management, sourcing, and distribution.
- Maintains database(s) of logistics information.
- Tracks product flow from origin to delivery via web-based
logistics systems and otherappropriate methods of monitoring
inventory and shipment vehicles.
- Reviews and analyzes transportation costs, equipment
procurement and delivery processes, inventory issues such as back
orders, and other fulfillment metrics.
- Uses analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and/or
control logistics operations and processes.
- Monitors warehouse facilities to evaluate inventory
transactions such as receiving, storage, shipping, and inventory
- Assists with the training and development of new
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- 1-3 years experience of intermodal experience
- 3PL operational role involving the active coordination and
execution of inbound freight on behalf of US importers
- Daily engagement across all inbound international operations
(ocean, terminals, rail, dray carriers and DCs)
- Forecasting and planning inbound to ensure smooth movement of
freight upon arrival to the US.
- Identifying and resolving daily exceptions that arise
- Daily and weekly reporting/communication with import customers
and stakeholders to drive metrics and compliancePHYSICAL DEMANDS
AND WORK ENVIRONMENTThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee
tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to sit; occasionally required to stand and
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to bend, twist, or climb. Moderate
concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort
with limited opportunity for breaks.
- Average memory, taking into consideration the amount and type
- Moderate level of complexity for decision making. Average time
pressure of decision making.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderateNOTEThis job description in no way states or implies that
these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s)
incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow
any other job-related instructions and to perform any other
job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give
instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are
essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible
modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will
possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty
proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a
direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of
themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are
the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This
document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Keywords: EDRAY, Charlotte , Senior Logistics Analyst - NC, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!