Production / Technical Support
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Respond to access related queries and setup application
- Manage user query mailbox effectively, understand the scope of
team's work and ensure timely and appropriate response is provided
for all batch failures and alerts.
- Utilize important framework tools such as ITSM, JIRA, ITRS,
etc. for both making updates and producing reports.
- Incident management - provide timely and accurate user
notifications as well as management escalations when
- Documentation and knowledge management.
- Follow up and coordinate resolutions with various development
- Assist with metrics reporting.
- Coordinate and perform Business Continuity testing and related
- Organize and run meetings independently for issue
- Identify scope for automation to reduce manual, repeating
- 5+ years of Production Support experience.
- Strong SQL Knowledge.
- Strong UNIX / LINUX knowledge.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working knowledge of ITIL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-regional team.
- Financial industry experience.
- Knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk.
- SQL, Unix and preferably Python.
- Agile methodology.
Nice to Have
- Agile - Developer.
- Counterparty Credit Risk.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Charlotte , Production / Technical Support, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!