Senior Account Manager
Company: Cardinal Logistics
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Summary:The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for
wholly managing a team of Strategic Account Managers and Logistics
Support Representatives. They are the centralized point of
communication between the customer and all internal Cardinal
departments. Their core focus is the preservation and growth of the
interpersonal relationships, revenue, margin, and load volume for
each of their accounts. They will work daily with Sales, Ops, and
Finance as required to provide the customer with the highest level
of service, while placing an emphasis on maximizing Cardinal's
- Leadership - Lead, develop and manage the Account Management
and Logistics Representative team. Mentor, motivate and develop
team members to achieve individual, team and company goals.
- Training - Train your team on how to effectively present
Cardinal's full range of services to customers to build a complete
logistics and supply chain solution.
- Internal Collaboration - Partner with your team, sales, ops,
and management to accelerate revenue by maximizing daily
transactional freight opportunities.
- Systems Interaction - Build & update loads along with
scheduling appointments as needed for all customer shipments.
- Problem Resolution - Identify and monitor customer issues or
complaints on both the individual load and overall account level.
Tactfully handle all situations with intelligent, proactive
communication to provide the best solution possible.
- Reporting - Maintain constant knowledge of the performance of
each account and account manager with the ability to generate
reporting for all metrics for both management and customer review
- Daily Task Execution - Adhere to standard operating procedures
for all daily job activities, while identifying areas of
improvement within the workflow.
- Industry Knowledge - Engage in ongoing learning of the domestic
supply chain including market conditions, pricing, transportation
modes, equipment, and all other details that get freight from A to
- Motivation - This is a fast paced, high energy industry and
office environment that requires a strong work ethic and the
ability to work autonomously.Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 or more years history of relevant work experience in an
account management or logistics role.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel required. Additional
experience with a CRM platform(s) preferred.
- Candidate should be very organized and efficient with time and
- High level problem solving and written/verbal communication
skills are a must to succeed.
Keywords: Cardinal Logistics, Charlotte , Senior Account Manager, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!