Company: Circle K
Posted on: November 25, 2022
NORTH AMERICAN CATEGORY ANALYST
The NA Category Analyst will support the entire NA Food Service
team (Food and Dispensed Beverages) with all aspects of category
development to include collecting, entering, processing, and
analyzing data to ensure appropriate analysis, monitoring, and
execution of the NA Food Service Business Plans.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Interacts with Food Service Merchants along with other
departments, to plan and coordinate activities necessary to
successfully accomplish business plans and results.
- Research, compiles, and analyzes sales results,
product/supplier performance, pricing analysis, competitive and
trend information; make recommendations based on analysis.
- Analyzes category productivity by developing financial analysis
systems and creating monthly category management reports.
- Assists the merchants in managing product assortment, display,
point-of-purchase, program execution, equipment rollouts and store
- Builds and maintains global files, spreadsheets, records, and
publications in accordance with company policies and
- Communicates with suppliers to coordinate product introduction,
sample requests, issue resolution, and needed follow-up.
- Works closely with supporting teams on pricing activity,
item/vendor set-up, inventory/supply chain, monitoring allowances.
Ensures accuracy of data entered by Price Book.
- Monitors inventory at each distributor's warehouse and
manufacturer's warehouse to ensure opportunity for in-stock
conditions at site level.
- Organizes daily workload to ensure departmental priorities and
deadlines are met
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Responsible for creating BU communications, assisting with
training and program maintenance.
- Coordinates and communicates global activities with suppliers,
distributors, and other company departments.
- Experience in merchandising and/or related field is preferred,
and/or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field is
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Smartsheet, Azure
Cubes, Power BI and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical background and ability to analyze category
- Must be well organized and possess ability to handle multiple
responsibilities under constant deadlines with a high degree of
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication
skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Retail knowledge, marketing experience preferred with a solid
understanding of operations.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear manner
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the
ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K, Charlotte , Category Analyst, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!