Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Summary: To build, fabricate, relocate, troubleshoot,
repair, and maintain production machines through programming,
calibration, adjustment, and design change to insure quality,
safety, and cycle time of the machines in compliance with the
Quality Policy. Major Responsibilities:
- Must build, fabricate, relocate, troubleshoot, repair, and
maintain production machines.
- Maintain records on breakdowns, kaizens and preventive
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines.
- Perform PLC and Robotics programming (prefer Omron).
- Operate forklifts and other machinery as necessary.
- Maintains good communication with team members and other
related internal departments.
- Maintain 5'S Standards
- Must understand and follow the operator instructions.
- Understand and consistently comply with company policies and
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiency of operations
through continual improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Key Competencies:
- Must be able to operate forklift
- Must be able to effectively communicate maintenance
process/problems. ? Must have proficient electrical and mechanical
skills ? Must be able to fabricate and modify parts as necessary. ?
Must be proficient in PLC (prefer Omron).
- Must have proficient understanding of Robotics and Servo's
- Must be able to read and demonstrate an understanding of the
- Physical Requirements:
- Requires constant standing and moving 8-12 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and kneel for extended
amounts of time. ? Must be able to apply up to 66lbs push/pull
- Must be able to reach overhead.
- Requires work in confined spaces and high locations.
- Requires work with high voltage.
- Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand your job responsibilities to perform, monitor and
control the process as it affects Quality and Environmental
- Follow all procedures and work instructions pertaining to your
assignment and make recommendations to improve the process, as well
as enhancements to the Environmental Management System.
- Notify Management immediately when problems or non-conformances
- Appropriately record problem or non-conformance to ensure
corrective action and preventative measures are taken.
- Assist in the problem solving process, corrective action and
- Contain or stop the process as necessary to prevent
non-conforming material from contaminating good material or
negatively impacting the Environment.
- Other Duties as Assigned:
- Summary of Job Responsibilities is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee.
- Requires effective communication and involvement with all
internal associates/departments and related outside resources.
- Requires teamwork and participation of company activities such
as IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, Employee Involvement, etc.
- Requires shift work and overtime.
- May require some travel.
Minimum Qualifications for the Job:
- Requires High School Diploma or GED equivalent (must fulfill NC
state or federal educational requirements).
- Must have 2-Year Technical Degree and/or 3-5 years' maintenance
experience and/or previous experience in a manufacturing
environment with related specialized training.
- Must have 1 year to 3 years' experience in AC/DC voltage and in
Keywords: Kelly Services, Charlotte , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!