Lead Business Growth Strategy Consultant
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a
better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all
begins with you. About this role:Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead
Business Growth Strategy Consultant to join our Home Lending
Correspondent team. This role is accountable for strategic business
development in an assigned market covering the Eastern Region.
Plans and executes strategic activities and projects that directly
support the implementation and optimization of efforts to grow
segment-specific sales/revenue/ profit/market share while ensuring
adherence to compliance regulations and policies. This position is
focused on correspondent sales strategy and execution, with
responsibility for leading the identification and implementation of
strategic initiatives to drive controlled growth in the
correspondent lending business. Learn more about the career areas
and lines of business at In this role, you will:
- Research, identify and select best channels, combination of
channels and/or products to improve effectiveness and efficiency of
coverage in marketplace and meet the unique needs of defined
- Develop internal and external relationships with bankers,
brokers, business and community leaders.
- Develop sales and/or marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Establish and enhance relationships with various WF sales and
functional groups to develop and execute programs to achieve market
penetration, service and profitability goals.
- Define sales goals, metrics and tracking.
- Develop and executing appropriate communications, processes and
sales training and maintaining/developing expert knowledge of
product and delivery channels.
- Partner with leadership to identify and develop business
strategies; and champion implementation efforts through delivery
for strategic implementations.
- Work with sales and support teams to develop and execute
disciplines and programs to reach channel sales goals.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop and support
marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the enterprise
strategy, key drivers, products, and delivery channels.
- Analyze sales performance to identify and propose ongoing
development and strategic needs. Utilize reporting to identify
performance gaps and opportunities to improve.
- Support and drive effective assessment-related activities to
identify customer needs and provide solutions.Required
- 5+ years of Business Growth Strategy experience, or equivalent
demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work
experience, training, military experience, educationDesired
- Proven track record in diverse segments (low to moderate income
and minority lending
- Experience working within the Correspondent Channel
- Business Development skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior
business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Teams
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentationsJob
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory
requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these
requirements including acceptable background check investigation
results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory
requirements including additional screening and required reporting
of certain incidents.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to provide and work from a home officePosting
Location(s): 100% remote work location is required for this
position. Preferred locations include Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA;
Wilmington, DE; Philadelphia, PA. We Value Diversity At Wells
Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the
workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from
all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with
disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by applicable law. Employees
support our focus on building strong customer relationships
balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven
culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to
the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for
execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market,
Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which
includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells
Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and
compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and
remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is
emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification
and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate
with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance
program requirements. Candidates applying to job openings posted in
US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Candidates applying to job openings
posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from
all qualified candidates, including women, persons with
disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon
request in connection with the recruitment process.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Lead Business Growth Strategy Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!