Inventory Specialist - Medical Device
Company: PEERLESS SURGICAL INC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Main Objective: Peerless Surgical, Inc. is
seeking ambitious individuals to join its growing team. As an
Inventory Specialist for Peerless Surgical Inc. a distributor for
Arthrex, you will have a diverse set of logistics, inventory
management and administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate
will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and
have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A
strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure
your success in this multi-faceted role. Essential Duties and
- Prepare monthly, weekly and one- time reports or projects as
requested by the management team.
- Utilize Redspot Inventory management system to track inventory
set utilization and expired inventory
- Responsible for helping reduce inventory costs and lower
- Conduct inventory audits of field operations on a monthly
- Assist field operations with order tracking including, back
order, account shipments and ETA of equipment
- Assist with identifying missing or incomplete PO's
- Resolve billing discrepancies with customers
- Serve as field liaison to order and track loaders, handle
returns, and solve problems
- Maintain supplies inventory for office by checking stock to
determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and
placing orders for supplies as needed.
- May assist with the ordering, inventory, storage, and
maintenance of supplies, lab equipment, and instruments essential
to the operation of the labs.
- Handle all incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate
- May assist in other administrative functions or special
projects, including HR, Inventory, and Medical Education
- Performs accuracy checks of perpetual inventory stock quantity
record for material control and accounting purposes for over 70
locations across South Carolina and Western North Carolina.
- Investigates discrepancies, locates error sources from
inventories and initiates corrective actions
- Advises on inventory problems and recommend improvements to the
inventory management system.
- Participates in the implication of inventory system
improvements as necessary.
- Monitors and ensures all inventory transactions, errors and
reports are done properly.
- Coordinates with third party auditors for annual audit.
- Assist in pre-audit planning and post post-audit
- Ensure reported discrepant field inventory is researched and
corrected when warranted Incidental Duties:The above statements
describe the general nature and level of work being performed in
this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as
required, by management. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Prefer at least 2 years' experience in a logistics or inventory
support support role.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and
knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail as this position requires reporting
and compliance with all Sunshine Act regulations.
- Able to work occasional nights and weekends to accommodate
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.Peerless Surgical Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: PEERLESS SURGICAL INC, Charlotte , Inventory Specialist - Medical Device, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!