Company: Atlas Copco Drilling Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most
industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food
production, infrastructure and many more.
Were everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest
technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our
inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and
inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning.
Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
The Quality Coordinator will identify operational process
improvements on quality of inbound and outbound flows. This will be
under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager.
* Handling the warehouse side of customer claims. Investigate, come
with root cause and identify the actions to be taken while
understanding the customer needs and requirements.
* Work closely together with the leadership team and the warehouse
engineers to implement improvements on quality for the inbound and
* Support the RMA (returns) team with all type of quality
* Work closely with the SQA engineer to improve supplier quality
* Regularly audit warehouse flows on quality
* Part of the Monthly Process Quality meetings
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What you can expect from us?
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . .
Attractive benefits Include:
* Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits
plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
* Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
* Competitive paid time off
* Life & Disability insurance
* Salary based on knowledge, skills, and experience. Additional
technical training provided for the most qualified candidate.
What we expect of you?
* 4 years college degree preferred or equivalent through
* At least 3 years preferred work experience in warehouse or supply
* WMS exposure and knowledge is a must (WMS implementation,
administration, power user).
* SAP exposure preferred.
* ISO standards 9001 and 14001 certified preferred.
* Strong analytical skills, including root-cause analysis.
* Creative problem-solving skills, including identifying,
* Planning and organizational skills, including time management and
balancing competing priorities.
* The ability to effectively communicate (verbally and written)
with all levels of employees, including senior management.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we
embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture
where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and
Keywords: Atlas Copco Drilling Solutions, Charlotte , Quality Coordinator, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!