Lead Sourcing Consultant
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Sourcing
Consultant who will be responsible for leading and managing spend
categories, developing strategic sourcing strategies for complex
engagements, and leading both supplier selection and contract
negotiations for high-risk and highly complex products and/or
services, that have significant strategic business impacts.
Relocation assistance available to posted cities. In this role, you
- Be accountable for delivering category expense
savings/avoidances, and drafting customized contract terms to
proactively address business requirements and risk concerns.
- Proactively identifies and escalates contract risk-related
issues, and identifies and creates alternative contract language to
mitigate risks (financial, operational, and reputational) when
negotiating Master Agreements, Transaction Documents (e.g.
Statement of Work or Schedule), Amendments and other contractual
- Works with key stakeholders (senior leaders) across the LOB or
enterprise to determine the long-term needs and applicable
- Work with business partners to identify and drive Total Cost of
Ownership (TCO) process improvements to reduce costs.
- Supports initiatives specific to e-business (procure-to-pay),
diversity, and sustainability in an effort to continually improve
category effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Provide input and leadership into the development of LOB
periodic business reviews, Strategic Sourcing's annual LOB and
category strategy reviews and acts as Strategic Sourcing's liaison
to key LOB leaders
- Lead vendor governance activities (i.e. supplier briefs,
internal stakeholder meetings, vendor periodic business reviews)
specific to Wells Fargo's most critical vendors.
- Contribute to improving LOB and/or Strategic Sourcing processes
and systems to enable more robust processes, or
efficiencies/expense reductions. Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Sourcing, Procurement experience, or equivalent
demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work
experience, training, military experience, education Desired
- Fundamental understanding of contract law, including a minimum
of 5 years' experience drafting, reviewing, and interpreting
- Comprehensive sourcing and contract negotiation experience with
suppliers in one or more of the following categories: professional
services or contingent labor, technology (e.g. IT consulting and
hardware/software/SaaS), facilities and or construction, financial
services industry related products and services.
- Experience negotiating contracts and sourcing for a large
complex organization in highly regulated environment.
- Ability to project manage deals, including legal, financial and
- Strong benchmarking and analysis capabilities.
- Proficiency with leading web-based contract management,
strategic sourcing (RFx) and reverse auction tools (ex: Beeline,
Emptoris, and Ariba).
- Experience managing third party relationships and measuring
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain
effective working relationships
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail We Value
Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and
inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications
for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race,
color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as
a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
law. Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Candidates
applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for
employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including
women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible
minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is
available upon request in connection with the recruitment
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Lead Sourcing Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!