IT Commercial Analyst
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Relocation Assistance offered. Beautiful location.
Our client, a global automotive and industrial manufacturing
company is seeking a Commercial Analyst (IT Controller). The
position requires a proactive approach to identify problems in
these fields and eventually recommending solutions for Process and
Information management. This person will be responsible for overall
P&L financial management, including but not limited to:
- Prepare operating and investment budget in collaboration with
global IT, regional controlling and business partners of all legal
- Manage operating & investment expenses with proper reporting,
budget alignment, tracking & forecasting.
- Support other commercial analysts with purchasing requisitions
& orders, invoicing, bill payment, global & regional product
charging, & other related issues, and help resolved these issues
with various financial, business & external partners.
- Develop & manage all commercial guidelines & procedures to
assure a smooth P&I financial operation.
- Provide regular reporting & updates to the P&I management
team with appropriate recommendations to meet budget targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administer IT Product Charging: Generating and distributing
monthly reports from European HQ, be the America's expert in all
aspects of product charging (products, costs, assignment,
removal, Global & NA products, overall implementation,
and process… etc.), update IT Product Charging system data;
Tracking and report changes.
- Various report generation, e.g monthly regional IT status
reporting, telecommunication reports (cell phone usage by
location and by-product) etc.
- Regional responsibility for the IT Financial reporting and
- Regional support of the IT Budget process
- Management of purchase requisitions and orders including the
tracking of goods received
- Support in quality gate activities in order to ensure the
successful completion of small and medium-sized projects
(Request for Changes)
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years previous experience in financial/budget management,
preferably in the IT environment.
- Capable of financial data analysis and data mining; accuracy
skills and detail focus a must.
- IT Financial reporting and data consolidation from multiple
- Knowledge of finance and controlling terminology and
- 2+ years experience in the area of IT Financial Management such
as IT product charging processes, heavy data analyzing,
reporting experiences, like consolidating data from various
sources to one centralized documentation
- Project coordination experience, excellent multi-tasking
abilities, and good prioritizing skills
- Strong computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite with
advanced/expert Excel skills. SAP experience highly
- Knowledgeable in all phases of a project management
- Strong organizational & communication skills, ability to
- Exceptional time management skills
- Detailed oriented, flexible, analytical thinking a
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Keywords: Job Juncture, Charlotte , IT Commercial Analyst, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!