Project Manager - Construction
Company: PeopleReady Skilled Trades
Posted on: June 26, 2022
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for one of our
heavy infrastructure contractors. Come work for a company that has
been in business for 60 years and has built a reputation for being
a leader in the industry.Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects/job sites with the ability to connect
with each crew as well as others that are working on the job
- Participate in beginning to end of project stages that includes
determining the scope of the project, analyze risks associated,
generate financial cost (estimating) and billing, scheduling, and
- Plan and coordinate all resources (i.e., equipment, labor,
supplies, subcontractors, vendors, etc.). This includes review and
execution of subcontractor and vendor agreements.
- Provide progress reports and final reporting for ongoing
project performance to final project outcomes.
- Maintain respectful communications and resolve all disputes
within agreements (to include failure of subcontractors to perform,
failure of materials arrival, contract disputes, and trade
- Responsible for budgets, scheduling and resources for each
- Collaborate and create relationships with company employees,
developers, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, and government
officials being a respected resource.
- Provide updates and other valuable information in weekly
- Plan visits to job sites to work with Field Superintendents to
get feedback, provide guidance and direction and discuss
- Understand and follow all safety requirements and regulatory
requirements for each job site.
- Other related duties as assigned.Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Constructions
Management or related field is required.
- 7-8 years within the heavy civil project management area is
- Experience in railroad or roadway construction is preferred
with experience working within the general contracting field.
- Ability to self-manage to meet necessary project deadlines as
well as have collaborative relationships to work with others to
keep project on time and within budgets.
- Maintain effective and updated recordkeeping, reporting, and
analysis for each project including schedule and analysis for
financial cost and budgeting.
- Be able to solve problems with thoughtful consideration of
impact to resolution looking for sensible/creative solutions.
- Must be proficient in computer technology for specialized
software and computer requirements. Experience with MS Office Suite
and ProCore a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 2-3 days per week. ---
Keywords: PeopleReady Skilled Trades, Charlotte , Project Manager - Construction, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!