Residency Board Certified Behavior Analyst / BCBA / Senior BCBA
Company: Action Behavior Centers
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Premier ABA Provider for Children with Autism*We are a
Responsive Employer - we will be in touch with you within 24 hours
What is our Residency BCBA position?
- A 1-2 year paid relocation adventure to Houston, San Antonio,
or Phoenix by ABC PLUS a higher wage!
- This position is built for an excellent BCBA that is either
newly certified or wanting to grow in their career.
- You would gain a wealth of clinical skills, leadership
strategies, and more by working with our established Houston market
to bring into our new markets after the 1 year is complete
- You would gain ABC process knowledge to help create quality
assurance and team building across markets to better serve our
kiddos every day.
- Higher compensation that will continue to follow you from the
Houston, San Antonio, or Phoenix market back to
options based on your preference.
- Paid relocation in the form of a sign on bonus.
- Possible promotion to a Senior BCBA once you complete the 1
- 1-2 Year Relocation to the exciting Houston, San Antonio, or
Phoenix area is required.Why BCBAs and Senior BCBAs Choose ABC:
- Pay: $80,000+ total with bonuses based on experience
- Structured career and compensation growth: Clear pathways from
BCBA - Sr. BCBA - Assistant Clinical Director - Clinical Director -
Regional CD - Vice President
- Small caseloads! Our BCBAs are able to focus on the
individualized care for each kiddo
- Float RBTs: Our BCBAs lead a team of therapists staffed with
float RBTs to provide breaks and admin time
- No non-competes or onerous contracts! We believe in clinician
freedom of choice
- Generous Paid Time Off: 34 paid days off in year 1: 10
holidays, 15 paid days, 2 CEU days, PLUS 2 flex days + up to 5
COVID Care sick days
- Industry-leading benefits: Student Loan Repayment,
Maternity/Paternity Award of up to $3,000, HSA for child care, BCBA
sabbatical, Headspace/NURX/DoorDash subscriptions
- Mission and Values based team cultureAdditional Rewards:
- Mentorship and coaching from ABC's Clinical Council comprised
of Dr. Linda LeBlanc, Dr. Tyra Sellers, Dr. Dorothea Lerman, and
Dr. Russ Lang
- Dedicated centralized insurance management teams to remove
unnecessary admin work and help you perform at the top of your
- $1,000 for CEUs and 2 CEU days and In-house CEUs: To be the
best, we have to continually keep learning
- 401K Retirement Plans with company matching
- Health insurance coverage starts at Day 1 + Health Savings
Accounts for tax free benefits on child care + medical expensesABC
StoryOur story began in 2017 in Austin. TX. We started with humble
roots but big aspirations.From 1 BCBA and 1 center in North Austin,
our movement has inspired thousands of clinicians. Today, the ABC
community is 3000+ strong serving thousands of children with
ASD.Growth with intentionality: We have a maniac focus on our core
values. Each center is purpose-built, each community of teammates
is nurtured.What you will be doing at ABC:
- Providing day-to-day case management for children on the autism
- Completing initial intake and recurring assessments using
specific assessment tools
- Collecting data and creating individualized treatment plans for
- Providing 30+ treatment hours per week for your clients
- Providing Family Guidance on a consistent basis
- Leading and educating your dedicated team of Registered
- Collaborating with a team of like-minded individuals dedicated
to living ABC's core values
- Discharge and Transition Planning for children on your
caseloadWhat you will bring to ABC:
- Currently a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst with the Behavior
Analyst Certification Board (BACB) or sitting for your BCBA exam
within one month
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst / BCBA / Senior BCBA
- A passion for working with children with Autism Spectrum
Disorder and their families!
- An eagerness to be a part of a caring and team-oriented company
- A deep commitment to show up everyday and be a leader for your
teamHow you can grow at ABC:
- As a BCBA, you want to always continue your learning and
growth! Here at ABC, we have both a direct path for growth, as well
as creative job opportunities!
- "Typical BCBA Path"
- BCBA Sr. BCBA Assistant Clinical Director Clinical Director Sr.
Clinical Director Regional Clinical Director Sr. Regional Clinical
- Other BCBA Growth Opportunities:
- Quality Assurance positions
- Clinical Training positions
See what others have said when they made the decision to grow with
Keywords: Action Behavior Centers, Charlotte , Residency Board Certified Behavior Analyst / BCBA / Senior BCBA, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!