Entry Level Data Analyst
Company: Staffigo Technical Services, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout us Staffigo is in the business of providing
IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the
United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses),
Finance & Banking, Retail & e-commerce. We are currently seeking
exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.Job
- Strong skills in data profiling, mapping, data modeling, and
data governance. Includes query data repositories to determine
Source to target mappings, data quality, completeness, and
transformation rules for merging into target repositories
- Strong skills in Informatica, Informatica Data Quality,
Information Analyzer, and IBM data architect, Erwin is a big plus.
Strong SQL skills
- Hands-on experience in creating/updating conceptual, logical,
and physical data models to satisfy business requirements.
- Complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load
processes (ETL) should be understandable and explainable.
- Should be able to collaborate with the business to establish
the scope of data-centric or support projects.
- Should be capable of reviewing the Project Initiation Document
and the Reference/Domain Value Mapping.
- Should be able to identify Pain points impacting data
capabilities by working with Business and Architects
- Should be able to develop a program/project-specific Data
- Should be proficient in source-target data mapping, S/T record
building/join conditions, transformation writing, and data lineage
- Should be able to conduct Peer Reviews.
- ETL/Test questions, output file validation, and defect analysis
should all be supported.
- Should ensure data analysts (and other data leads, as
necessary) are following standard work and best
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
- related field of study.
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and
performed on long-term assignments at
- various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require
relocation at the end of each project.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts)
- Experience using the relational database system, Oracle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Must know how to use Power BI or Tableau.We do not discriminate
based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law.Powered by
Keywords: Staffigo Technical Services, LLC, Charlotte , Entry Level Data Analyst, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!