Power, Utilities & Renewables - Digital Grid (ADMS/EMS/DERMS/EV) Consultant
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Power, Utilities & Renewables - Digital Grid (ADMS/EMS/DERMS/EV)
Are you an "Digital Grid" professional experienced with experience
in implementing Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS)/
Energy Management Systems (EMS)/ Distribution Energy Management
Systems (DERMS)/ and Electric Vehicles (EV) solutions with Power,
Utilities and Renewables clients? Our Core Industry Solutions (CIS)
practice is undergoing heavy growth and high demand for Digital
Grid talent. We proudly give our consultants the chance to work
with world-class organizations solving the most interesting
business issues as part of a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 3+ years of Power Utilities and Renewables experience
- 1+ years of experience in implementing "Digital Grid"
- At least 3 years of experience with solution consulting and
implementation programs. The required profile should have the
capacity to cover the full cycle of a solution implementation from
business case development through go-live phases.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a
requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has
been suspended until further notice)
- Advanced degree
- 1+ years of Project Management experience
- Understanding and experience with multiple Digital Grid
- Experience with either OSI, Oracle, GE, ABB/Hitachi Energy,
Schneider Electric or Siemens Digital Grid solutions
- Understanding of other utility systems including AMI/MDM, GIS,
Outage Communication systems, Customer Information Systems, Asset
Management, Mobility and T&D Planning solutions
- Understanding of Grid Network Model(s)
- Understanding of utility operations business processes and
- Ability to lead and deliver large, complex client engagements
that identify, design, and implement creative business and
technology solutions for large companies.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in overseeing the quality of
deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day
relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Experience in developing and presenting proposals for business
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or
parts of large engagements.
- Ability to research, create, develop, and deliver professional
briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Experience supporting decision making and special projects on
integration issues, including the preparation, production, and
coordination of deliverables and briefings for senior
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Excellent written & oral communication, research, and analytic
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Understanding of Power and Utility landscape
- "Solution" mindset
- Ability to analyze and apply industry trends
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client
Keywords: Deloitte, Charlotte , Power, Utilities & Renewables - Digital Grid (ADMS/EMS/DERMS/EV) Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!