Company: Blumenthal Performing A
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary Under minimal supervision from
the Director of IT and in collaboration with teammates (both direct
Blumenthal Employees and outside contractors) becomes subject
matter expert on BPA's Line of Business Applications. Evaluate,
review, create and maintain user-facing documentation. Support end
user training. Collaborate with other departments to evaluate
business processes and look for ways to streamline them utilizing
existing tools. Help evaluate software purchases and deployments
with an eye towards usability, training and documentation. Assist
IT staff with troubleshooting and user-facing HelpDesk
responsibilities. Duties & Responsibilities
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve end-user requests and
problems in multiple applications.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support using helpdesk system.
- Communicate and collaborate across written (chat, email,
documentation) and verbal (phone calls, meetings in-person and
online) methods with ease.
- Gather and document business requirements and functional
- Work with internal and contracted IT teams as well as vendors
to perform upgrades and provide general technical support for
various applications under your responsibility.
- Work with software vendors to understand technology roadmap and
- Map and analyze business processes and workflows with an eye
towards efficiency with line of business applications.
- Determine priorities and manage multiple projects
- Seek increased responsibility, take independent action and
calculated risks, look for and take advantage of opportunities, ask
for and offer help when needed.
- Keep current on new developments in information technology and
their application to make recommendations for implementing
appropriate technology advancements.Job Qualifications
- Familiarity with large-scale ERP, CRM, Event Ticketing and
- Familiar with non-profit and/or performing arts
- College education and/or formal training are preferred but not
- Minimum five years of relevant job experience.
- COVID-19 vaccination required.Candidate Attributes
- Working knowledge of SQL, SQL Server and scripting languages is
a significant advantage
- Excel and Office wizard
- Exceptionally handy with a Google query
- Willing to learn and self-teach skills wherever possible
- Familiarity and comfort with O365 services (SharePoint,
OneDrive, Teams, Flow, etc) from a power user perspective (admin
and PowerShell skills not required)
- Gregarious and comfortable talking to groups without overusing
- Highly organized
- Able to work in varied environments (open plan office, other's
offices, home, etc)
Keywords: Blumenthal Performing A, Charlotte , Applications Analyst, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!