Estimator - (Environmental)
Company: Hepaco Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
HEPACO is the premier environmental and emergency services
company in the Eastern United States with coverage across 45+
regional locations. We specialize in emergency response,
remediation, and industrial, marine, and waste services. HEPACO
services a multitude of industries including transportation,
utilities, energy, environmental consultants, industrial
facilities, terminals, environmental service companies, general
contractors, property owners, and the public sector through our
Environmental and Remediation Services divisions. We're seeking an
experienced Estimator to join our team. This position is location
flexible and may be based anywhere within HEPACO's branch network.
Estimator Job Duties:
- Strong Project Management background
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals,
blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying
proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying
numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares work plans, schedules, and other submittals.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Delegates and participates in a team effort to complete
estimates in a fast-paced environment.
- Participates in bid and quote reviews with members of the
senior management team.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops and reviewing technical publications. Estimator
Skills:Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting
Research Results, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail,
Informing Others, Requirements AnalysisQualifications Include:
- Detail oriented with experience reading blueprints and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a team environment and meet
- Construction estimating experience
- College degree in engineering, civil construction, math or
related field, and/or related construction experience a plus
- Experience with estimating and opportunity-tracking software a
plus, specifically Bid2Win and ConstructConnectBe a part of the
- Weekly pay, competitive PTO program and company-paid
- Opportunity for overtime and emergency response premium
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance
- 401k plan with company matching contributions
- Wellness benefits and LifeMart employee discount programHEPACO
is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal,
state/provincial or local protected class. HEPACO participates in
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
/ HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionar-- al gobierno federal
la informaci--n de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted est--
autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU. PI177757205
Keywords: Hepaco Inc, Charlotte , Estimator - (Environmental), Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!