Rental Yard Associate
Company: White Cap
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Service and maintain all rental equipment and prepare
rental orders to go to customers. This position requires operation
of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is
done consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If
selected for this position, the company will run a Motor Vehicle
Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an
acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Removes dirt, concrete, or other debris from rental
- Ensures all rental equipment is in good, useable condition
before it goes out to the customer.
- Oils and lubricates all tools, equipment and tilt-up braces
according to specifications before they go out for delivery.
- Prepares and stages rental orders to go out for delivery.
- Inspects all rental equipment for damage when it comes back
from a customer. Reports any damage according to established
- Cleans rental area and equipment on a regular basis. Nature and
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications - Work
experience in a warehouse or as a laborer If you're looking to play
a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities.
We can't wait to meet you. Functional Area Sales Recruiter
Sutterley, Brett Req ID WCJR-005258 White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Charlotte , Rental Yard Associate, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!