Counterparty Credit Risk Consultant
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company: Large BankLine of Business: Counterparty Credit
RiskLocation: Charlotte, NCLength: 1-2 year contract that will
convert full timeRemote to start but eventually sit in Charlotte,
Job Description:Day to Day Responsibilities/project specifics: This
group is building out a new data warehouse to enhance all stress
testing and capital testing. Need someone who understands what
makes a trade based on the product (components of the trade and how
the transaction works, how you price it, how you model it, etc for
all products) to help create this new model and data warehouse.
- 7+ years of experience PM/BA
- Requirements writing experience (business and technical
- 5+ years experience working with regulatory projects (CCARR,
CVA, SACCR, SCCL)
- 5+ years experience with stress testing and capital
- Knowledge of market risk measurements such as VaR, Stress and
- 3+ years of experience with Agile methodologies and tools such
as Jira and Confluence
- 3+ years of experience in relational database and SQL
- 3+ years of experience in the capital markets and investment
- Product Knowledge around all capital market related products
and risk assessments
- Risk Management experience, data modeling/analytics around risk
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio skills Strong
organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong judgment, attention to
detail, and ability to articulate ideas and results to diverse
business and technical audiences
- Hands-on logical thinker, problem solver, and team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders and coordinate
communication and information flow between the business and
technology teams. This includes leading meetings and reporting
synthesized updates to senior executives.
- Take ownership of the processes and technology solutions; lead
requirements gathering and design sessions around data-focused
projects for risk management/capital management for all trading
- Perform stress testing and capital testing, understand and
interpret all data elements relevant to booking and settling
- Create and maintain project/system documentation including
meeting minutes, functional specifications, test plans, user's
guide, and release documents.
- Present to senior executives on reporting.
- Create workflows, come up with new solutions, measure
portfolios to present findings to quants team.
- Monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables and assist
DEV and QA in development and testing to ensure on-time
- Work with business users to develop and provide training,
resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Charlotte , Counterparty Credit Risk Consultant, Professions , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!